*~* The Official - Big Brother 9 - Thread *~*

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen Smith

theHOTWAXroom
Reaction score
~So who is watching it then?

They seem a wierd bunch again this year. The house looks better though.. the bedroom is lush isnt :)

Oh dear.. I am going to try and not get adicted this year. :eek:

Last edited:
enjoying the mario thing going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:green:

I think the decor is abit over opulent IMO.
Some wierd characters AS USUAL.
Mario will love this new found chance to get saucy with the blonde!!! emn eh hehe.
Bbut WONT become addicted. (but prob will)

I'm addicted already. Oh well.......that's another summer down the drain. xxx

jen change the title to 'the official big bro 9 thread'

:green:

eugh. Yet another year of sticking a load of shallow, self absorbed wierdos in a house to watch them all summer running round shrieking, being completely unoriginal, taking everything to heart, and actually, generally just being thick as s**t.

I just tried to watch the opening programme but had to turn it over after half an hour as they were irritating me beyond annoyance. my programming choices this summer wont be including BB9!!

jen change the title to 'the official big bro 9 thread'

:green:

Not sure how to do this Amber.. tried but it seemed to have put a sub heading on post rather than changing the thread title?

OOOOO yeah !!
I am addicted already....BRING IT OOONNNN!!!!

LOVE IT !!!!

And they have to be wacky, over the top and self obsessed otherwise it would be boring .... who wants to see a house full of serious, dull and boring people ?? if you do then click here ...:lol:

LOVE IT !!!!

And they have to be wacky, over the top and self obsessed otherwise it would be boring .... who wants to see a house full of serious, dull and boring people ?? if you do then click here ...:lol:

Lol BB9 has woke up your wit I see lmao...I was expecting something else lmao...I don't know what jsut not that hahaha

Did you see the way the woman in the pink outfit just grabbed the poor blind guy and dragged him off before he had a chance to open his stick bless !

The feller in the red shirt (with partner...but now has new partner soooBB)
Has surprised me, I thought he would be a bit of a knob,
But he has taken the roll of "protector" on well so far.
I am impressed a little :D

don't you think he looks a bit like Sylvester Stallone...??

don't you think he looks a bit like Sylvester Stallone...??

YES YES YES
thats what i thought!

but then Davina said his partner said he looked like joey from friends.

defo sly IMO.

LOVE IT !!!!

PMSL at that link Angie. :lol:

I watched it and loved it, can't wait to see what's gonna happen,especially with the couple and I loved the wee cookie lady.

I hate it :lol:............... because I become obssessed with it and will watch it day and night lol
Some characters as normal give it a week then the fireworks will start and I cant wait.

WOO HOO! I always watch the first show and say "OMG its gonna be so rubbish this year" then by the end of the show I am hooked hahaha!!

eugh. Yet another year of sticking a load of shallow, self absorbed wierdos in a house to watch them all summer running round shrieking, being completely unoriginal, taking everything to heart, and actually, generally just being thick as s**t.

my programming choices this summer wont be including BB9!!

Chelle,

I couldn't agree with you more ! I HATE, HATE, HATE Big Brother. I don't know why they keep doing show after show :irked:

Sorry to all that watch it, but honestly, I would rather sit in a corner with a blade than have to watch that.

It's worse than medieval torture !!!

Marlise

I've never seen an episode of any of the series and I don't intend to start now!
I'm given to understand that it's a social experiment. I seem to recall there were a few of those in the early to middle 20th Century and look how well they turned out!

I seem to get addicted every other year. Its the odd numbers that do it for me so I suspect this year will grab me! Lol Lx

Totally addicted. Loving the thai lady. Cookies anyone!!!

Latest posts

Back