*~* The Official - Big Brother 9 - Thread *~*

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well after tonights up for eviction results lets hope justice pervails and rex gets booted out!:lol:

I just love the eviction twist:lol::lol:

Was just luke and dale but cause all the others were discussing nominations everyone except Lisa,Mickey and Sarah. Gonna be a interesting one but my money is on maysoon going!!

LMFAO how funny was mickey eating that chilly ??

and OMG luke has gone!

LMFAO how funny was mickey eating that chilly ??

and OMG luke has gone!

I know i really liked luke:mad:

And i think that putting Rex gfriend in stinks and the fact that she is eligble to wins is rubbish:mad:

Lisa & Lukes pick of number 6 in the line up is wayyyyy prettier than rex's g/friend!

How dare Rex say that no 6 had a face like a mashed pumpkin whatever he said. I thought that girl was totally stunning!!!!! and so did all the other Boys in the house!

I can't believe Luke has gone. He was the entertainment. Its gonna be so boring now. We have Rex and his princess midnight fumbles under the duvet to look foward too (big deal) it would have been far more entertaining to bring in no 6 girl instead.

Sorry but Lisa and her droney voice is still bugging the hell out of me and don't get me started on Kat!!!!!!!!! I like Rachel as a person, but she is a playing too safe.

Who does everyone want to win? the only option left for me to choose now is Mikey. But he is also driving me scatty with that Shouting instead of talking.

Sarah xx

I don't think Rex looked too pleased actually when he had come to terms that his girlfriend was a housemate..... she may give a few of his secrets away lol! I didnt like what he did with the shopping budget either.. I am glad that he is there now this week to suffer with the rest of them with nothing to eat appart from chickpeas. I have a horried feeling that Rex may even win the show. Depends on how he acts now his bird is in there with him.

The real graters on my nerves are Darnel mainly... he is such a game player.. but they all are... but I don't like his aggresiveness. Mikie...I have not liked him from the beginning.. he has dirty habbits and his shouting gets on my nerves.. he is also a stirer too. He is always smiling when there is trouble in the house ...has anyone else noticed that.... no... don't like.

Mo.... he is a smug lazy git... nothing to contribute to the show.. he needs to go too.

All the others I don't mind... but I couldnt put bets on who would win.. :(

I thought the picture of the girl Lisa picked out as Rex's girlfriend was way prettier than his actually girlfreind...

Davina looked stunning last night tho didnt she... I loved her outfit.

And poor Luke.. he looked very handsome last night.. but I don't think him and Becka will be an item.. lol!

Think Im going to start loosing interest in it now , now Becks and Luke have gone !:confused: all the others bore me.

Webeka and wuke was my fave double act and now they ahve gone i think my interest will slowly fade away.

I dont like darnell as hes so aggressive

Mo's greed and lazyness bugs the hell out of me

I dont like mikey's shouting and smiling and eating with his mouth open all the time.

I dont like rex's concietedness and his done this done that made the video and bought the t-shirt attitude along with his bullying tactics

I dont like kat's childness of how she cries and is constantly scared! ffs woman get a grip and STOP singing happy bloody happy house!

Rachel is ok but a little quiet and needs to interact more

Lisa in my eyes is a saint by doing everything but she goes on and on with her stories

Mysoon .....Who?

Sarah is quite funny but whats with all the flirting?

Stuart is ok but needs to make his mind up if hes wanting to go or stay! If you wana go then go, if not shut the F up!

Dale, bland and getting a bit boring, needs to get that bloody tea cosy of his head...what is that all about lol

Did i miss any one?

Webeka and wuke was my fave double act and now they ahve gone i think my interest will slowly fade away.

I dont like darnell as hes so aggressive he scares me!!

Mo's greed and lazyness bugs the hell out of me here

I dont like mikey's shouting and smiling and eating with his mouth open all the time.he was funny with the chilly thou:green:

I dont like rex's concietedness and his done this done that made the video and bought the t-shirt attitude along with his bullying tactics He screams snob IMO

I dont like kat's childness of how she cries and is constantly scared! ffs woman get a grip and STOP singing happy bloody happy house! Get her OUT

Rachel is ok but a little quiet and needs to interact more Shes just TOOO nice!!

Lisa in my eyes is a saint by doing everything but she goes on and on with her stories Shes great but next on the hit list me thinks

Mysoon .....Who?

Sarah is quite funny but whats with all the flirting? Shes a nutter

Stuart is ok but needs to make his mind up if hes wanting to go or stay! If you wana go then go, if not shut the F up! Nice bod thou:lol:

Dale, bland and getting a bit boring, needs to get that bloody tea cosy of his head...what is that all about lol Does my head saying like with every other word!!

Did i miss any one?

Thats my thoughts lol

Mysoon .....Who?

?
LOL do you mean the mysoon who is no longer actually in the house...did no one notice lol :green:

Lisa walked out last night too, but came back in...
think she smashed the door down or something lol,

LOL do you mean the mysoon who is no longer actually in the house...did no one notice lol :green:

guess we will see that on c4 tonight??

Where did she go ?/

she just walked out and security stopped her, apparently someone had a chat with her and she came back in,
She said it was because of rex's girlfriend coming in, it made her miss Mario...
She was drunk I think.

They kept cutting the sound though so only picked up bits of it :irked:

I don't think its very fair that Rex's Princess could actually win the show!!! that is gonna annoy alot of the housemates!!!! agree with what you all say about darnel and Mo. They are on borrowed time (lukes words not mine) lol

Thats why i said WHO? because she didnt contribute much when she was there and then she walked the other day lol

must say when i did watch it, it was luke that made me keep watchin....

as for the others, i agree with previous posts. i can't believe the public missed the opportunity to get either Rex or Darnel out :mad:

if rex's girlfriend touches her bloody hair again i, gonna scream, is she frightned her extentions are gonna fall out of something ??? she is SO vain :irked:

if rex's girlfriend touches her bloody hair again i, gonna scream, is she frightned her extentions are gonna fall out of something ??? she is SO vain :irked:
Try THEY are so vain lol

Just watched tonight's bb.. something tells me that Rex's girlfriend doesnt want to be kissing and canoodling with him... she looks so awkward like she is very cold towards him..

Latest posts

Back