*~* The Official - Big Brother 9 - Thread *~*

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Careful Stuart! All that crying and snivelling will make your make up run!

Careful Stuart! All that crying and snivelling will make your make up run!

The things they do for some sympathy lol its sad but love watching it :green:

I just have to say
I am soooooo happy Bex stayed in this week,
Omg she is making me laugh so much :green:

I'm going to this fridays eviction!!! WOoh HOoo! so excited (sad I know!):hug:

I'm going to this fridays eviction!!! WOoh HOoo! so excited (sad I know!):hug:

How was it then?!! I noticed it wasn't raining :). Disappointed that Becs went as she was entertaining, although annoying in the gorilla task...

It was great and I got to watch the interview in the studio which was cool. It seemed such a shame Bex went. She actually seemed really endearing in person! I didn't want her to win but now that it's too late I have warmed to her! I was in her eyeline so she kept looking at me! Before the interview came on she kept saying "this is so wierd" and looking around at us all looking up at her, kind of expectantly for reassurance. Davina was lovely and wiped her face for her before she went on air as she was so hot and sweaty! Davina in real life had such dark brown tan on in order to look normal on the cameras, she seems every inch the super star herself!

It was quite cool that we heard all of Bex's comments when the screen shows her in the bottom corner with no sound. She was really very funny!

Is Lisa annoying anyone else? I think its the whole been there done that thing!!! grrrrrrr

Mikey is actually starting to bug me too.

The most annoying housemate has to be Kat though. "happy hell happy hell" blah blah

sorry about the rant. I want Maysoon and all the boring ones to go bring back Bex. Poor Luke he looks so lost without her. Yeah she was annoying in every way a person can be, but isn't that the point? cause ructions and rows and you are the best housemate!!!!

Anyone else think the same?

:cry::cry::cry:Becks is out:cry::cry::cry:

Lisa always has this startled look on her face...

Lisa always has this startled look on her face...

thats the botox for you Angie !!

shame bex went tbh .. fed up of the old happy house crap now !!

The Cookie Monster Must go!!!!!!

Lisa IS so annoying, she has done everything! and her voice..........it never changes tone, LOL!

Mikey, I don't like him, he is so negative .....all the time, and why does he always SHOUT?

Luke, well what a different side we saw of him last night now that Bex has gone.........SO cross.

I too can't see a clear winner yet, Kat is grating on my nerves although I used to like her. Rachel is nice, but nice isn't enough. I wouldn't want Stuart or Dale to win. Rex is entertaining, he makes me laugh, but can be a bit cruel at times.

Mo to go this week I think, I don't know why but watching him makes me feel uneasy, he seem to have a silly smug face that makes me cringe.

Mo to go this week I think, I don't know why but watching him makes me feel uneasy, he seem to have a silly smug face that makes me cringe.
Oooo I so agree with you on this one hun,
Did you see when he was offering Dale out for a fight lmao...The horrible winking thing he was doing grrrrrr :grr:
He really really annoy's me.

I don't know who I would like to win, none of them really,
Kat is driving me totally bonkers...

Dale is OK, but the diary room, "I just want to make them not like me so they will nominate me...so yep we will scoff all of the yummy food, just for that reason" ...er...yeah whatever Dale :rolleyes:
He does come out with some funny lines though since "mrs I love me who do you love" left.

Mikey....he does my head in totally...get him out...

Maysoooonnn ...who !!!

The aussie one...seems ok but she annoys me a little

Racheal...yep you really ARE that boooringggg.....
Rex....yes your rich....yes you REEEALLLLYYY want to go home ."WELL JUST DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND GOOOOOOO"

Darnell....I just can't look at you any more you have a dark side me thinks...and NO I don't think your songs are that good either ~~shock horror~~

Stu......((again.....who !!! ))

With Lisa...well It looks like she must be my fave now, it's only really her eye make up, and 80's style high side ponytale that get on my nerves lol

AAARRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG:smack::smack:

Will some pleeeeease put a sock in rex's mouth!
FFS how many more times does he have to tell rachel shes boring, rude, not herself, sits on the fence!

Who the hell does he think he is with his big man conceited attitued?!?!

AAARRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG:smack::smack:

Will some pleeeeease put a sock in rex's mouth!
FFS how many more times does he have to tell rachel shes boring, rude, not herself, sits on the fence!

Who the hell does he think he is with his big man conceited attitued?!?!

It amazes me that he has survived so many evictions what exactly so the public like about him he is so far up his a*** it does my head in:mad::mad:

How funny was it watching Mikey chew them chilli's???

The faces he was pulling was priceless...

Im getting as i dont want to watch it anymore..
Rex is a bully plain and simple and im appauld that he continues to hound rachel and stamp her into the ground like he does while all the other housemates stand by and watch.

Yes she may be quiet and not the person she is on the outside but by golly i think with the strong characters that are in the house i would be alot quieter than i am on the outside.

I dont like the word hate as its such a strong word but i could quite easily use it before the name "REX" How can such a vile, conceited, obnoxious bully still be in that house!

Infact im going to complain because its mental torture and i dont want to see him hound her any more:mad:

big brother was taken off the air here in australia,and i think that was the best thing,as my 9 year old girl was starting to act like a 22 year old (not a good thing)
take care all Minetta

I felt really sorry for Racheal tonight,
I watched the VT and then when she was saying how she doesnt get a chance to be "herself" in the house, I fully understood.
Sometimes I have my hypo days and sometimes my quiet days
and I do find the people I am around at the time Influence my behaviour to a degree.
(emms hangs head in shame at the fact she also called her boring earlier)

Ok she isn't the liveliest of the bunch, BUT from what I have seen so far, she doesn't slag people off....she doesn't whisper about people, shes not a slapper...she DOES confront people if she has a problem with them, and I think she is really pretty too.
I watched her the other night when Rex hounded her to the point of tears (then took the coward way out and sucked up her ass as if that's gonna make it all#right)
And I did actually want to hug her better.

Rex is just an arrogant male pig.
I am liking rach more as the days go by,

isn't it weird though how your opinions change so much,
At the beginning I LOVED Kat...then I couldn't stand her...now I don't mind her either way lol...
I loved Darnell...now I can't bear to watch him lmao...

I LOVE BIG BROTHEEERRRRRRRR :green:

Latest posts

Back