*~* The Official - Big Brother 9 - Thread *~*

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im missing NO REBECCA NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Come back Luke !!!

its lost all its best characters.
AND IS REXS GIRLFRIEND THAT PRETTY???!
sorry i dont think she is, i agree with lisa she is common looking. no wonder she has a big head with rex going on and on, and everyone not daring to disagree!!
i miss rebecca and luke and everyone in there its just boring.
i think rex is gonna win dont know why tho!

and the only reason luke wen t was so everyone could see rex's face when girlfriend walked in.
does saras voice not anoy anyone else?!

and the only reason luke wen t was so everyone could see rex's face when girlfriend walked in.

i agree i think it's unfair to the housemates that are up for eviction because the public of cause will keep Rex in ......maybe C4 BB should have waited till after the voting to let the public know the twist....then maybe if she did go in and Rex went she could tell them what rex is really like.....much more interesting!

But didn't the voting lines close on Thurs night, before anyone found out about Rex's GF going in??

I must say... she's not all that!! She's pretty, but not as pretty as Rex said she is.

The poor girl - #6. How dare Rex say she wasn't pretty, she is prettier than his GF...

My boyfriend cant stand Sara's voice...

x

But didn't the voting lines close on Thurs night,
x
oh i've missed it this week, so just going of what i'm reading!...if this is the case then god knows why he keeps staying in

I have loved this week but am sure that Luke wasnt voted out by the public :wink2: and what about Lisa breaking out and back in lol

omg its enough to make me cringe watching rex try so hard with his girlfriend !!!:Scared:

omg its enough to make me cringe watching rex try so hard with his girlfriend !!!:Scared:

I agree... she is not wanting his affections at all is she ?

absoultly not ! you can already see she's all about herself.

I have actually watched most of tonights episode from behind my cushion! It really is uncomfortable viewing, seeing Rex trying so hard!
Cant wait for tommorrow night now! :twisted:

absoultly not ! you can already see she's all about herself.

Dont forget she is high maintance and needs that suitcase :cry:

I can see rex and his girlfirend splitting up he wont leave her alone and shes just not interested

What a whinge-bag that Nicole is! Pity she can't be nominated this week.

What a whinge-bag that Nicole is! Pity she can't be nominated this week.

She wont last anyway the housemates will soon vote her out thats if she dont walk:green:

I thought all the letters they got were lovely.

And what Rachel done was amazing no one else would have done that they would have been selfish and had theres:green:

Yes, Rachel has gone up completely in my estimation. She was very selfless. I was also impressed that she didn't brag about it either and kept quiet about the letter of her own that she turned down.

Also liking Stuart a lot more now. Didn't think he had much about him for a while but his sensitivity is endearing.

Yes, Rachel has gone up completely in my estimation. She was very selfless. I was also impressed that she didn't brag about it either and kept quiet about the letter of her own that she turned down.

Also liking Stuart a lot more now. Didn't think he had much about him for a while but his sensitivity is endearing.

Totaly agree Rachel or stu to win:green:

Well this week's eviction will change the dynamics again won't it. Why are they not voting out the nerve graters... :(

I am amazed that Darnel and Mo are still there.. its just bizzare! :eek:

Dale and stu this week should be interesting i would like stu to stay thou :green:

Latest posts

Back