*~* The Official - Big Brother 9 - Thread *~*

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kat is out!!!!

one down, one to go

Wot aload of idiots, why they getting in such a state , there ALL gonna be out in a few days!!:irked:

OMG>.... they are totally shocked... they are going to all need counselling.. and they are booing her sooo much..!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

I think Katreya actually thought she was going to win

She was so shocked, and so upset! Think it was all an act with her

Yes UKRed, Mikey is awful, so slimy!!

Last edited:
I think Kathreyn actually thought she was going to win

She was so shocked, and so upset! Think it was all an act with her
Think your right there I was chanting her to go did you here her "please don't take another of my friends" I thought no take her instead and they did Happy days!!!!!! Lets just hope Mickey doesn't win he is so obnoxious (however you spell it) He doesn't deserve to win at all. Rach or Rex to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE SOOOOOOOOO thought she was going to win...
Did you hear her
"pwease don't take no more of my friends"
Never in a million years did she think she would go....IN YER FACE KAT !

I'm sorry but what did she think was gunna happen,....they would all stay in there forever...:confused:
She knew the score from day one....all a huge act...yayyyy she's out !!! woooo
Cant wait to watch this interveiw, gunna be a laugh a minute this is :rolleyes:

Think your right there I was chanting her to go did you here her "please don't take another of my friends" I thought no take her instead and they did Happy days!!!!!! Lets just hope Mickey doesn't win he is so obnoxious (however you spell it) He doesn't deserve to win at all. Rach or Rex to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes, every time, she always though one of her friends were going to be nominated/evicted, never seemed to cross her mind it could be her

Definatly not Rex, he is nothing but a bully. Rachel to win though!!!!

I don't see him as a he just loves stirring things up he's a git Like a lot of men. I think people have become a bit over sensitive with the word bully these days any disagreements and someone's a bully. I was bullied at school and the closest thing I have seen to bullying is when darnell was slagging sara off and why are we bothered by that the next day she was all over him so she wasnt ??!!!

I'm gunna get lynched lmao....but I quite like Rex :o

I'm gunna get lynched lmao....but I quite like Rex :o

me too....:green:...i dunno why cos i hate arrogance but he does it in a way that just makes me laugh

i actually felt quite uncomfortable watching big bro tonight...it was very harsh

Me too I have had a love/hate thing with Rex but he has made this years BB worth watching imo and I want him to win now :)
Mikey does me tree in, Rachel nice but well just nice, Darnell needs therapy imo soon lol .............. Roll on Friday

I think Rex has a very dry sense of humour I like that...
Darnell tried to have it...and it just wen't sooo horribly wrong for him lol

Did you hear her
LOL! This is exactly what I was thinking, actually had my fingers crossed that she would go. Her interview gave me a headache! Anyone remember the headache tablet advert with a child that whined "Mum, can I have a rabbit, Mum can I have a rabbit, Mum can I have a rabbit!" She's like that with her fliping "Happy Hou, Happy Hou!" Grrrrrrrrr

Did you hear her

I'm sorry but what did she think was gunna happen,....they would all stay in there forever...:confused:
She knew the score from day one....all a huge act...yayyyy she's out !!! woooo
Cant wait to watch this interveiw, gunna be a laugh a minute this is :rolleyes:

I totaly agree hun she soooo thought she would win it i was dancing round the room when Divina said her name i think hubby thought i was having a fit LOL

Anyone noticed how Kats accent changes...one minute she talks like an adult, then remembers..and starts talking like a child again.. gggrrrr lol

Not at all bothered who wins, so long as it's not yawn boring yawn Rachel.

PS: For all of us addicted to BB, try this game:

King.com

Last edited:
What did we all think of tonights episode with the rapping?

I thought Rachel rap was hilarious along with Mikey attempting to break dance!

Bye Bye Darnell........ oooooo it really is wide open this year come on Rex and Rachel!!!!!!

Oh and Darnell what's with the skirt?????? very odd

Last edited:
lol having my own little convo with myself lol. NNNNOooooooooooo Rex is out gutted please please please don't let mickey win!!!!!!!!!!!! Rachel to win or sara if that's the best it gets lol

Latest posts

Back