*~* The Official - Big Brother 9 - Thread *~*

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just had some Big Brother updates!

There is going to be a double eviction on Tuesday in the last week

And, it hasn't been confirmed yet, but there is talk of Mario going back into the house this Sunday to propose to Lisa! Apparently it was his idea all along to propose in the house but the pretend wedding to Steph in the first week spoilt it a bit for him

oooo, i hope it's all true!! xx

OOOer that would be cute!

Iv also read that Bex and Luke are going back in.

xxxxxxx

I've just had some Big Brother updates!

There is going to be a double eviction on Tuesday in the last week

And, it hasn't been confirmed yet, but there is talk of Mario going back into the house this Sunday to propose to Lisa! Apparently it was his idea all along to propose in the house but the pretend wedding to Steph in the first week spoilt it a bit for him

oooo, i hope it's all true!! xx

That would be great

NICOLE TO GO NOW

The way her and rex were with mickey was shamefull her comments about oh here we go then basic budget i think mickey did fab he shoul be proud

Oh no Big Brother just get Mickey OUT OUT OUT!!!

He lives in the next town from me and i am truly embarassed, his accent, the way he speaks! He gives Ayrshire a bad name thats him and Sam (the transvestite from last year) both live within 5miles of me.

Next year i'm going to audition to show that not all Ayrshire people are weirdo's that talk like neds!

Oh and Nicole to win just to wind up Rex x

Nicole went yipee!!! 94% of the votes she got!!!!!

Mario is going in sun:green:

I am so glad she went................what a moaning spoilt brat.

I don't know abnout you guys but I can't pick a winner this year.

I am so glad she went................what a moaning spoilt brat.

I don't know abnout you guys but I can't pick a winner this year.

Me either, I dont particularly like any of them!!! :rolleyes:

I say bring back Bex, Luke, Dale, Jen, Mario etc ... atleast they were funny and Dale was phooar!!! :green:

Im just a saddo waiting for the Mario proposal, so far they are all getting presents!

Does anybody know when Becks n Luke are spossed to be revisiting ? or have I already missed it?

Mario is going in .... its on BBLB on chanel 4 now!!!!!!

how sweet and cheesy was that?! not sure if bex and luke going back in was just a rumour. x

Darnell is really starting to do my nut in lol

me too, he's strange!!!

Darnel has serious issues

I know i am sad for watching bb, and even sadder to think marios proposal was so sweet x

Darnell needs to go, he's calles Sara ugly...to her face, how horrible and rude. GET HIM OUT!!!!

I really canot bear the arrogant controlling Rex. I cant believe he's still in there!!!

Darnell or Mo to win!

Kat - She's really annoying now, that stupid childish voice she puts on is awful

Rachel - She's too 'nice' and seems too good to be true.

Sarah - Her voice annoys me so much and she is so desperate its untrue, makes me cringe watching her flirt with darnell, then stu... and now Mo?!

Lisa - She's got such a boring mono-tone voice. She needs to go be with Mario - Ie. OUT OF THE HOUSE!!!!!!

Mikey - OUT OUT OUT OUT!!!!!! He makes my skin crawl, he eats like a pig, he plays with his food, he makes every little thing into a sexual innuendo... urgh hes horrible

Mo - He's gross, he eats too much, sleeps too much, but he is hilarious! It would be so funny if he won!

Rex - He's arrogant, controlling and up his own arse, I liked him until Nicole came into the house and he showed his true colours, but then again, she was as bad as him!

Darnell - He's a sweetheart, pretty screwed up and stuff, but come on he's a black man trapped in an albino body, never had a girlfriend, and getting one isn't looking so bright lol. At least if he wins the money he'll have a bit more chance with the ladies!

I know i am sad for watching bb, and even sadder to think marios proposal was so sweet x

I did too so your not alone:green:

I feel a song coming on :

Dont go breaking my heart :lol:

I couldnt if I tried :smack:

Latest posts

Back