~*~*~*~The Official Britain's Got Talent Thread~*~*~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I totaly agree with tonilee! I really dont think she should have gone through! Sorry if I sound heartless:eek:
Trouble is aswell, I think her mum was pushing her to do it again, and was begging simon to let her do it again! I HATE pushy parents, grrrrrrr!:irked:

Ooh. I seem to be agreeing with cabinkel a lot today. I heard the mum begging Simon aswell. I don't think Hollie should have got through because the judges sentenced her to another 24 hours of hell. There is no way she can win tonight because she isn't saleable or marketable. She is too unreliable. Pound to a penny she won't make the full tour without being 'ill' either. Brave little girl with a lot of guts and a lovely voice but it's just not her time yet. A few more years and she could have been fantastic, but now she may be burnt out by then.

Ooh. I seem to be agreeing with cabinkel a lot today.

Tell my husband, he needs tips on agreeing with me lol!!

Well I wasnt sympathising with Hollie, sorry guys but 2 words, spoilt brat! There were no real tears but a full diva strop feet stomping and everything!! She is 10 for goodness sake, no other kids or contestants for that matter, got a second chance!! She demanded it and got it!! Spoilt little madam in my opinion!!

My god so true! There was no tears there. I dont think she should have gone through if she needs her mum practicly on stage when she sings.Yes shes a good singer and yes its a hard thing to do.

But as i saw no tears i dont really have sympathy.

Well, I for one think Susan has a wonderful talent. She was a bit wobbly on her second appearance but then I think anyone would be with the whole world watching! I don't believe all I read in the papers and what gets to me, is that anyone with an ounce of talent in this country gets knocked by the media. Perhaps we should take a leaf out of America's book and celebrate the people who have the raw guts to get up and show us what they can do. And good for them!! Not trying to be argumentative, it's just how I feel and have pride in our very Britishness. :hug:

Was I right, or was I right? Just read on the net that the hotel business was all made up by the media. Typical of this country. Build 'em up and then knock 'em down. Go Susan!

I think after tonights performances, they are all SO good. Its gonna be a real tough one. I also think that whatever the outcome, many will have careers after this. Its so hard to choose who! lol
Go Starvos Flatley and Diversity!!!

Hi geeks!

For the BGT 2010 the application form is now online... So are any geeks going to perform on there and if so what for?

Ive already put through my application - fingers crossed :green:

C'mon then spill the beans....what are you going to do??!!:lol:

:lol: Im a street dancer

Diversity
to WIN!!!!

OMG as your geeky friend I demand a youtube sneak preview!!:green:

Ooh it's gonna be close... So many good acts to choose from

Loving Diversity, but missed Flawless so don't know about them
Loving Stavros Flatley
Liking Shaun (I think that's his name)
Liking Julian
Liking Shaheen
Liking Susan Boyle

OMG as your geeky friend I demand a youtube sneak preview!!:green:

Thats something i really want to do! I dont have a real camcorder but i have a camera thing on my phone so i will do one at some point over the next few weeks and get it on you tube :green:

Am chuffed Diversity won. I think they are awesome

Omg diversity won yayyyy!!

My home county boys won!!!! Soo happy for them

They SO deserved to win! You can see how much effort they put into each performance and for them to choreograph it themselves is amazing.

WELL DONE DIVERSITY!!!! WOO!

An absolutely fantastic show and a very much deserved win for Diversity, they were outstanding :green:

Yes yes yes yes yes yes

Latest posts

Back