~*~*~*~The Official Britain's Got Talent Thread~*~*~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohh, what did she do in a hotel? :eek:

There's just something about that Julian Smith that i don't like!
He has played to big audiences under the name Joolz Gianni so he lied when he said he'd never played to a big audience so i don't trust him now.
Go Stavros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's just something about that Julian Smith that i don't like!
He has played to big audiences under the name Joolz Gianni so he lied when he said he'd never played to a big audience so i don't trust him now.
Go Stavros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really? OMG :eek:

Yes really! I did post a comment on here about 2 weeks ago about asking if it was the same person and it is!
He has conveniently took down his myspace page and cancelled his account.
All a bit iffy to me!

Ohh, what did she do in a hotel? :eek:

Debs it said on the news that she had flung her toys out the pram when Piers said another act was the best singing act he had heard. Then something else happened with people having a go at her and the police were involved!

Yes really! I did post a comment on here about 2 weeks ago about asking if it was the same person and it is!
He has conveniently took down his myspace page and cancelled his account.
All a bit iffy to me!

I must have missed your post. That is interesting, and takes away from his humbleness tonight.

Well, I for one think Susan has a wonderful talent. She was a bit wobbly on her second appearance but then I think anyone would be with the whole world watching! I don't believe all I read in the papers and what gets to me, is that anyone with an ounce of talent in this country gets knocked by the media. Perhaps we should take a leaf out of America's book and celebrate the people who have the raw guts to get up and show us what they can do. And good for them!! Not trying to be argumentative, it's just how I feel and have pride in our very Britishness. :hug:

Am i the only one that doesnt want Susan Boyle to win???? Way to much hype over her i think!

I think Susan is fab and makes me chuckle but if you haven't guessed yet who i want to win yet then;

GO STAVROS!!!!!!!

well from day one my favourite has been Stavros Flatley, sooooo hilarious :lol: :lol: well chuffed they are in the final, I was litterally holding my breath willing them into the final. In the words of Angelina

Go Stavros!!!!!!!

anne xx

ps I downloaded the Escala cd tonight, my favourite act from last year, what a beautiful album! I dont know if its cos im getting older but its weird, always a die hard metal/rock fan, suddenly I am very partial to a bit of classical :eek:

Last edited:
big up - Kenny G in a hat!!!!

What a crap semi that was!!!

I wanted Fabia to go through,i was quite miffed she did not strip:eek:....i am glad 2 grand went through,they deserve a chance:)

OMG i am getting really bored and fed up of all this Susan Boyle hype! Yes she's got a good voice but soo many other people have too! The only reason people think she's THAT amazing is because we are all feeling very embarrassed that we pre-judged her and all thought she would be crap! I don't want her to win at all, it has got way too out of hand! Like someone said if she was young and pretty would we all think she deserved to win?????

Can we have some appreciation for little Aidan Davies?? He is on tonight and i ABSOLUTELY LOVE him!! He is soooooo amazing, only 11 and has choreographed all his own dance moves - THATS TALENT!! And he's soooooo cute, he's going to be a little stunner when he's older!

AIDAN TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxx

Oooohhh how bad was that tonight?!
I was cringing watching that!
Poor Hollie. My heart went out to her but i don't think she should have gone through.
She shouldn't be put through that as she obviously can't cope very well.
The pressure is obviously too much for her and it wasn't nice to watch.

My hubby and I were sat here in tears watching her - we jut wanted to reach out and give her a huge hug. :cry: I do worry for her when the final comes.

Very glad the little dancer got through though because he was great. should be an interesting final! :green:

i felt soooooo sorry for hollie.....all she did was fluff her words a bit.....but she knew she had done it and was just sooooo upset about it. i think it took alot of guts and courage to get back up on the stage and sing again......i dont think it was so much about the pressure getting to her....she just really wanted to do it perfectly. My little girl is exactly the same....... if she slips up with anything she has to start it again from the begining. All credit to her.
My god though how good is aiden!!!!! He is just amazing and i actually think he might go on and win it.....i love his personality!
I really think susan boyle doent need to win it...her career is made already now isnt it??

Well I wasnt sympathising with Hollie, sorry guys but 2 words, spoilt brat! There were no real tears but a full diva strop feet stomping and everything!! She is 10 for goodness sake, no other kids or contestants for that matter, got a second chance!! She demanded it and got it!! Spoilt little madam in my opinion!!

I at the time I did feel sorry for Hollie, cos I am really a softie where kids are involved, but you know you could be right, it was all a bit demandy and mini diva'ish. the young lad dancer was amazing, jaw droppingly good.

anne xx

Well I wasnt sympathising with Hollie, sorry guys but 2 words, spoilt brat! There were no real tears but a full diva strop feet stomping and everything!! She is 10 for goodness sake, no other kids or contestants for that matter, got a second chance!! She demanded it and got it!! Spoilt little madam in my opinion!!

LOL you sound just like me and most of my family think I am really cruel (how rude, like they are not thinking it too!)

I haven't seen it yet but will watch tomorrow and have a laugh

Latest posts

Back