~*~ The Official Dancing On Ice Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holly is pregnant, so will be interesting to see what she does with her outfits and cleavage this year!

Did you see her on the xmas special my hubbys eyes were poping out!!:lol::lol:

I already want Coleen Nolan to win!!

I will also be watching, i am ice dancing mad as i was a competitive figure skater for 15years :D

pmsl :lol:

Are you being the sknight of the ice Izzi? :lol:

You can be our Ice Queen... no wise cracks Adele :lol: :twisted:

No way...there is only 1 sknight...aka stevie the 6th judge!!!

Oh and Adele with no wisecracks...that'll be the day!!!

I already want Coleen Nolan to win!!

OOh err....maybe I take it back...I love Coleen....but seriously Stevie, there will be a lot of lifts!!!....and I don't mean elevators :lol:

I will also be watching, i am ice dancing mad as i was a competitive figure skater for 15years :D

Excellent.....Geeks we have an expert panel now!!

Sammymck can comment on the technical stuff,
Stevie on the icedancing theatrical stuff and the all important Goss!!
...and I will just be a general, OMG:eek: what was Holly wearing type correspondent!!
Sorted !!

OOh err....maybe I take it back...I love Coleen....but seriously Stevie, there will be a lot of lifts!!!....and I don't mean elevators :lol:
:lol:

She's lost loads of weight and is down to 9 stone, she looks fantastic, although, she hasn't lost any of 'the top', I think she'll be really good, at least I'm hoping so!!!

There is a quote from her in the TV Quick which says something along the lines of "when Chris (Dean) picked me up and groaned and knew I had to lose weight" and she did.

No way...there is only 1 sknight...aka stevie the 6th judge!!!

Oh and Adele with no wisecracks...that'll be the day!!!

Excellent.....Geeks we have an expert panel now!!

Sammymck can comment on the technical stuff,
Stevie on the icedancing theatrical stuff and the all important Goss!!
...and I will just be a general, OMG:eek: what was Holly wearing type correspondent!!
Sorted !!
Glad to be on the panel & can't wait to get stuck in to another great show!!

There is a quote from her in the TV Quick which says something along the lines of "when Chris (Dean) picked me up and groaned and knew I had to lose weight" and she did.
I think this will do her the world of good as long as she stays in

How cool was that ! you just sit there waiting for someone to fall over :) and how sweet was todd xxx

Loved it seeing jeremy was the highlight of the night for me yummy:lol::lol:

Poor Todd he really was rubbish wasnt he LOL

But OMG i cant stand Ray have never liked him but how good was he!!!:eek:

poor Todd I really felt for him but hopefully the public will keep him in lol. Ray was fantasic!!! and Ellery did a good job as well :):)

What can I say.........apart from a grovelling apology :o:

How good does Coleen Nolan look!!! Fab-U-Lous!!!
I really hope she does well, she will certainly be entertaining, that's for sure!

The highlight of tonight for me was Ellery the rugby player...I have never heard of or seen him before in my life, but he really got the programme started with his performance.

I know what you mean Shell about Ray, even though he doesn't look as much like Eddie Munster as he used to, he still annoys me. If he was a child he would be described as precocious!! or a little show off!

I have no idea who will be in the skate off....as I think Todd Carty the worst skater of the night will get the public sympathy vote, so that leaves Donal and the lovely footballer guy looking dodgy.

How funny would it be if big boo hoo, greety boy from last year got voted off tonight :twisted:

As for Holly and her dress............. a full scale OMG :eek: I think!!
She is definitely blooming, and so glamorous and that dress is gorgeous.
We really should hate her.....but I just can't!

Just got to say as well....Jane Torville's bronze glittery dress & shoes.....I want them!!

Last edited:
Just loved the first show but was disappointed that it was just the guys, I NEED to be able to drool over Daniel!! I got a wee peek at him at the start but it wasn't enough:lol:

I was gob-smacked at Ray's performance, he was blinking good but like the rugby player too, see already I don't know names yet!

Todd Cartey should definitely have gone but it will be interesting to see if he improves.

Just loved the first show but was disappointed that it was just the guys, I NEED to be able to drool over Daniel!! I got a wee peek at him at the start but it wasn't enough:lol:

I was gob-smacked at Ray's performance, he was blinking good but like the rugby player too, see already I don't know names yet!

Todd Cartey should definitely have gone but it will be interesting to see if he improves.

My husband will be gutted that Kristina or the wee chipmunk as we call her is out, apparently her braces made her cuter than ever :rolleyes:

Daniel was looking good, and he is dancing with Roxanne Pallet who I am sure will be good, so he should be in it for a few weeks.
I don't want to spoil it for you Fiona, but Daniel always reminds me of Anthony Buckley, so I always feel I should be doing some 5 petal flowers every time I see him :lol:

My husband will be gutted that Kristina or the wee chipmunk as we call her is out, apparently her braces made her cuter than ever :rolleyes:

Daniel was looking good, and he is dancing with Roxanne Pallet who I am sure will be good, so he should be in it for a few weeks.
I don't want to spoil it for you Fiona, but Daniel always reminds me of Anthony Buckley, so I always feel I should be doing some 5 petal flowers every time I see him :lol:

Oh Izzi, Ant Buckley, omg I am never going to look at him the same again! I'll give you a laugh though after we went to see him in the Hot Ice Show, I got my daughter to write to him to get a signed pic, she didn't even know who he was!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

How fab did Holly look tonight? Not sure about the dress but overall I think she looked stunning. B1tch!!!!

Jenni

I thought Holly's dress was stunning, so classy!

Ray was excellent. Looking forward to see how he progresses. Don't really know names yet but the ex rugby player was good. Others were good but don't know names yet.

anne xx

Way to go Todd! :hug: Flippineck Tucker!

Cant wait for next week to see the girls give it a go!

So not happy that they all didn't go on tonight!!! but here is my round up:

Todd Carty - Bless him, he really tried didn't he but I do think he should have gone tonight

Jeremy Edwards - phwoar!! Wasn't he nervous?? but not bad skating though. couple more wks and he will be good I think

Graeme Le Saux - He headbutted the ice!! poor guy and then he was sent packing. I don't think he did that bad though

Ellery Hanley - I was shocked, I though he was gonna be rubbish and I think Ray should watch out for him

Donal MacIntyre - I love him!! soo cutie patootie!!

Ray Quinn - Erm...i'm sorry but no!!! Not sure if ive said it here but I hate him!! he is such a cocky little sh!t and I was really hoping he would be rubbish (sorry Ray fans)

Michael Underwood - OK I felt soo sorry for him last year and actually nearly cried (i know right? I dont have feelings) anyhoo why is he back again?? that aint fair but to be honest he did better than the judges gave him credit for.

Desperate for next week now GO Colleen xxx:)

Last edited:
I got my daughter to write to him to get a signed pic, she didn't even know who he was!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

LMAO :lol:

Stevie the 6th Judge I totally agree with you....apart from Michael Underwood, as I can't read it because of the colour!!!:mad:...,I don't mean that as a 'mad' smiley, but it just resembles me screwing up my eyes to read!!

Bring on the girls!!!.............(just stop playing that song though, we have been hearing it since like last Christmas!!! Boots & the Sugababes have a lot to answer for :irked:)

Latest posts

Back