*** The official secret santa has been ***

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to say HUGE thanks to bubbakins who was my secret santa.

I got my pressie today which cheers me up and perked me up a little.

I got a lovely card along with oodles of craft items, scrapbook memories kit and a scrapbooking album.

I LOVE IT !!!!:hug:

I havnt yet been and bought the pressie to post out myself yet as not been too good and barley been off the sofa for the last week or so but i will make an effort to go into town saturday and buy it ready to post out next week!

Just to say HUGE thanks to bubbakins who was my secret santa.

I got my pressie today which cheers me up and perked me up a little.

I got a lovely card along with oodles of craft items, scrapbook memories kit and a scrapbooking album.

I LOVE IT !!!!:hug:

I havnt yet been and bought the pressie to post out myself yet as not been too good and barley been off the sofa for the last week or so but i will make an effort to go into town saturday and buy it ready to post out next week!
My pleasure hun x

Bit of an appology, i said bubbakins and it is in fact bubbabinks :irked::smack:

Bit of an appology, i said bubbakins and it is in fact bubbabinks :irked::smack:
No worries hun, I think we all know who you meant - it is a bit of a mouthfull!!:lol:

My secret Santa has been.

Thank you Tamla - my likes listed anything which looked and smelled like chocolate and cats.

I got a lovely little wooden cat and some chocolate mice - funny thing is I have recently finished reading James Patterson - Cat and Mouse LOL.

Thanks again Tammy.

A big thank you to hippy-chick.

She sent me a jewellery holder/ ornament- I absolutely love the colour and the little beads and bits on it.

Thank you :)

I sent mine out yesterday so I hope it will get there in the next few days!!!

glad that you like it Emma,
when I saw it I thought it fitted some of your suggestions.

I fancy one myself, its a mannequin torso with pink bodice and lots of pearls and sparkly things sewn onto it.

can be used as an ornament or to hang your jewellery from.

so glad that you like it

xxx

My secret Santa has been.

Thank you Tamla - my likes listed anything which looked and smelled like chocolate and cats.

I got a lovely little wooden cat and some chocolate mice - funny thing is I have recently finished reading James Patterson - Cat and Mouse LOL.

Thanks again Tammy.

Your very welcome. I did think about coming into your salon and handing it over personnally as your not tooo far from me. Thought against it in case you thought i was a stalker .....lol :D

Its so exciting reading about everyones gifts, thanks for sharing :hug:

A big thank you to hippy-chick.

She sent me a jewellery holder/ ornament- I absolutely love the colour and the little beads and bits on it.

Thank you :)

I sent mine out yesterday so I hope it will get there in the next few days!!!

Hi hun i got mine today, i'm gonna put it under the tree and be a good girl you are all so organised.. i have no clue what to get mine as i can't think of anything that is not nail related lol its all nails nails nails lol xxx

You are good putting it under the tree- I opened mine as soon as I got it!!!!!

Hi hun i got mine today, i'm gonna put it under the tree and be a good girl you are all so organised.. i have no clue what to get mine as i can't think of anything that is not nail related lol its all nails nails nails lol xxx

If you're my SS then nails, nails, nails works for me, lol!!!!

I've bought something just need to wrap it and post it.....

Love reading what everyone received .......I check the post everyday waiting for mine to arrive......I'm such a kid at Christmas ! .......:green:

If you're my SS then nails, nails, nails works for me, lol!!!!

I've bought something just need to wrap it and post it.....

Ditto and Ditto :lol:

Just about to wrap mine to send, took me ages to pick what I bought today!

Oh no you dont!!!
(imagine me shaking my head and wagging my index finger at you:irked:)

Absolutely NO NAIL STUFF you naughty naughty geeks!
That's in the rules
:lol::lol:

I'm gonna have to dig out my old man's paddle, and paddle some backsides if anyone cheats:!::smack:

Oh no you dont!!!
(imagine me shaking my head and wagging my index finger at you:irked:)

Absolutely NO NAIL STUFF you naughty naughty geeks!
That's in the rules
:lol::lol:

I'm gonna have to dig out my old man's paddle, and paddle some backsides if anyone cheats:!::smack:

lmao Victoria, teasing I promise so no paddling :hug: For me though nail art stuff is a luxury so its top of my Santa list at home each year, not that he always takes the hint :rolleyes::lol::lol:!

I bought and posted out my pressie on saturday so the lucky person who had me as their ss should be getting a knock on the door soon (hope you will be in as it wont go through the letter box) lol:hug:

Wow, I just got my SS pressie, actually the postie had been the other day and I was out so I collected it today and I am sooooooo chuffed. My SS was melissaq and boy she is so talented. She made me a wee geek box in a star shape and there was a lovely ring inside so I can wear that when taking nail piccies. I read on here that she hadn't taken a piccie of it so I will post a piccie soon so you can all see.

She also sent me a lovely glittery Christmas ornament :), craft beads, christmas card making kit, and a craft magazine and craft cards. I am so happy and a huge thank you to you Melissa, I love them. You made my day today:hug: xxxxx

AAAhhhhwwww.....so glad you enjoyed everything.....I loved the geek box myself ....( almost kept it ...:o but thought that would not be Santa like ....:rolleyes: so I sent it .....and the ornament..... represented the music you enjoy....as for the other stuff.....happy crafting !! you are so welcome !:hug:

Wow, I just got my SS pressie, actually the postie had been the other day and I was out so I collected it today and I am sooooooo chuffed. My SS was melissaq and boy she is so talented. She made me a wee geek box in a star shape and there was a lovely ring inside so I can wear that when taking nail piccies. I read on here that she hadn't taken a piccie of it so I will post a piccie soon so you can all see.

She also sent me a lovely glittery Christmas ornament :), craft beads, christmas card making kit, and a craft magazine and craft cards. I am so happy and a huge thank you to you Melissa, I love them. You made my day today:hug: xxxxx

Just wanted to say thank you to klassy klaws for my secret santa ! :)

Latest posts

Back