*** The official secret santa has been ***

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Nicky!!

And I just finished packing/labelling....
And did a recount (added a few when I was shopping)
and OMG :eek: Canada Post is gonna LOVE me!

I have 9 parcels :eek::eek: to send to the UK.

(there goes the bank account! :lol:)

V - what happened to being secret Santa to just one! :lol: You are a sucker for punishment!

V - what happened to being secret Santa to just one! :lol: You are a sucker for punishment!

Well.... I didn't include myself in the secret santa this year because I knew I had nearly a dozen geeks to send to already...... and that my budget was already shot to H**L and back again:lol:

NEVER MIND all the parcels and gifts for friends and family.........that ALSO have to shipped.
In 'some' cases, my shipping is more expensive than the gift, unfortunately.. but that's the way of it. :confused:

And I just had to add ANOTHER geek to the list who did something nice for me (you geeks know who you are :wink2:)
Some of my parcels aren't related directly to xmas, but just because at one point or another in the past year, a geek helped me out, or did something kind for no reason... so I'm sending a small token of my thanks.
THIS YEAR my budget is WAY better than last year... and well... I want people to know I appreciate all the difference they've made in my life.

Simply put: This site and it's members have improve my life and my business.
And I'm EXTREMELY thankful for it:!:

OH yeah, and btw, the shipping for yours is gonna break the bank. THAT ONE is the worst :lol::lol::lol::Scared: Thanks again for bidding in my auction.
xoxo

and hugs to the rest of you too!!
:hug:

i posted mine off on monday so i hope my geek likes it, let me know when you get it whoever you are:),

Kittenclaws was my secret santa,
I had to collect it from the post office and I was so excited I opened it in the car, I simply couldnt wait lmao I love my gifts, I got a gorgeous frog trinket box which is now in my salon, a cute frog stacker which my daughter has taken a liking to, and chocolates......... my daughter my sister and I polished them off before we even got home lol
thank you so much x x x

ps, I sent my parcel yesterday recorded delivery so a geek should be getting my gift to them next week xx

love reading about all the lovely gifts and peoples reactions to them. Cant wait to get mine
Ive not bought mine yet but went out shopping today and got some ideas and now know what im getting so will get it during the week and post off. Its uk so its ok

This morning a recieved my secret santa.. from Joanne7174, i put down that anything from their country would be lovely and i got some lovely english toffees in a fantastic tin from Churchills confectionary. I love tins.. and didnt put down that i collected them so it was a lovely suprise, and now i have one to add to my collection.. I also recieved a cool keyring.. stilleto with pink diamontes.. fab!

THANKYOU SO MUCH JOANNE!!

You made my day.. Mine is ready to be posted tomorrow.. im sending it to the UK by express.. bugger the cost, i want someone to feel as happy and special as i do!

MEERY CHRISTMAS ALL!

I posted mine last Thursday.....if i'd of known it was not too expensive to post it to..... there... I would of put more in it! So next year, i'll make it bigger if it's going in the same direction!

Hope they get it soon xx

I posted mine last week, hope "X" gets it in time for christmas.
Hope they like it :eek:
Its all very exciting.

So Glad You Likedit ! Only Posted It Last Wednesday So Less Than A Week From Uk To Oz ! Merry Xmas

wooohoooo...santa has been to my house today :)

thankyou very much amber (minkus)....i got a salt and pepper shaker set in the shape of 2 cows....my very fave animal.....and a very bling bling pen :hug:

i have my gift for my secret other half but i dont have any chrissy paper to wrap it up yet.....lol......i will have it parceled up and posted for the end of the week

thanks again amber :hug:

stanleyann

:eek:HOLY CRAP!:eek:

I just spent 83$ on shipping parcels to the UK:eek:
Just got back from the post office. WHAT CROOKS:!::irked:

Y'all better luv me, or I'll hide in a suitcase and fly over there and kick some butts

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And if you DON'T get your stuff within 10 days, I will throw THE biggest hissy fit you ever did see!! I spent a couple bucks extra on each one to get it there in time.

:hug::hug:

:eek:HOLY CRAP!:eek:

I just spent 83$ on shipping parcels to the UK:eek:
Just got back from the post office. WHAT CROOKS:!::irked:

Y'all better luv me, or I'll hide in a suitcase and fly over there and kick some butts

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And if you DON'T get your stuff within 10 days, I will throw THE biggest hissy fit you ever did see!! I spent a couple bucks extra on each one to get it there in time.

:hug::hug:

bloomin ell vic, $83 is that about £30 in uk? wow hun you must be skint,

your such a star hun,

xxxxxxx

got in from work at 8pm and theres a whopping big jiffy envelope from OZ!!!

How rudddy exciting.

I looked at the envelope for ages, it just seemed so exotic, its flown half way across the world to my home.

so, opened it and a lovely letter and gift wrapped box from..............

Linda, the loopeeone!!!

haven't opened it yet!

will probably stare at it a bit more.

I can't find a listing for Linda to thank her in a pm, loopeeone - can anyone help?

What did you get? What did you get?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

blimey, I can't stand it anymore......gonna have to open the present!!!!!

hang on, will do it live.......

gently rippin g p a per

ooooh blue box
something's fallen out of paper

its a funny little necklace,
nice

ahhh
its an incense kit with

• an incense holder
  • decorative candle
  • pack of incense sticks
  • pack of incense cones
its lovely, thanks very much :green::hug:

I'll be at the post office for nine,and my package is being sent recorded delivery so should be there by tommorrow morning,hope it get's there safe and sound and you like your gift :hug:

weyhey santa's been to my house !!

big thanks fiona (fifitrix) for ALL my pressies, love em' all !!
she bought me a cute teddy key ring, a lipstick holder, christmas card making kit and a note book making kit !!

and a wonderful eyeore card (my first of the year)

thanks again sweetie xx
I've sent mine this morning so my geeky ss she get it in the morning hope you like xx

wooohoooo...santa has been to my house today :)

thankyou very much amber (minkus)....i got a salt and pepper shaker set in the shape of 2 cows....my very fave animal.....and a very bling bling pen :hug:

i have my gift for my secret other half but i dont have any chrissy paper to wrap it up yet.....lol......i will have it parceled up and posted for the end of the week

thanks again amber :hug:

stanleyann

glad you got it hunny:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Latest posts

Back