~*~The Official X Factor 2009 Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone else thing Cheryl's performance was very Kylie esque?????

YES! Totally.

Was she miming? At first I thought no but then yes.
Posted via Mobile Device

dont really like the song but she is a performer..

there will always be things people have done before when it come to performances..

I didn't like the song the first time I heard it but it's grown on me. I find myself singing it whenever I hear it.
Posted via Mobile Device

did any1 elsed think whitney was acting weird?

anywhooo... i love her voice !! she is a great performer...

Well i just wanted to get hold of her and pull her trousers up! :lol:

Go Cheryl .... Well done to her ....

Whitney = Mess on legs ........

lol. angelina...

NOOOOO!

what i cant believe it.. why are those cartoon characters through again..... rachel will go today i know..

it annoys me as its supposed to be a talent show ffs.. :grr:

Oh, no!

I like both of them.
Posted via Mobile Device

Is it just me, but was Whitney off her face? Are they raiding the priory for celeb guests each week?

Is it just me, but was Whitney off her face? Are they raiding the priory for celeb guests each week?

haha yep off her face for sure:eek:

poor Rikki, think that was a bit of tactical voting by Simon.

haha yep off her face for sure:eek:

:lol::lol: Glad it wasnt just me thinking that,she didnt even seem bothered the back of her dress had come undone.

lol.. i asked that too.. she was acting well weird.. :confused:..
she was more intererested in the money on the stage..then anything dermot was saying

hmm wonder which well refreshed celeb is on next week? Am not normally a betting girl but I'd put 50p on Amy Winehouse

Does anyone else thing Cheryl's performance was very Kylie esque?????

How very dare you use Kylie's name in the same sentence as Cheryl's! LOL I like Cheryl but she really isnt good enough. She will do well because of this show and her past press coverage but not for talent.

Kylie Minogue is AMAZING but I am sure you are not shocked for me to say that!!

I dont like the twins but when they get booed I do feel its too harsh for 2 young lads bless them

Rikkys gone... Nooooooo!!!!
also even though they annoy me but the twins are sooo funny, i really the the producers are taking the mick with the dance routines and songs they give them.

i also think cheryl cole kicked whitneys arse in the performances they gave. everyone was slating cheryl last night but i thought she was great!!!!
whitney let her slef down, quite a disapointment!

i have to say kylie doesnt have an amazing voice either she is a peformer
as long as you can perform well have a catchy song doesnt matter if you have a great voice or not most of the time e.g. spice girls, kylie, girls aloud to name a few..

(hides in corner from all there fans)

Last edited:
Was Cheryl singing live? I don't think she was but not sure :rolleyes: xx

i have to say kylie doesnt have an amazing voice either she is a peformer
as long as you can perform well have a catchy song doesnt matter if you have a great voice or not most of the time e.g. spice girls, kylie, girls aloud to name a few..

(hides in corner from all there fans)

Kylie has an amazing voice I saw her live and she sounds awesome!!

Latest posts

Back