~*~The Official X Factor 2009 Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard on the radio that shes not singing live, tbh i dont think her voice sounds great in the recorded song so i can only imagine how she'd sound doing it live!! tis a pity really cos i really like her!
C Whitney is on this week too... Cheryl prob shouldnt have done the same week as her! she'll sound brutal next to Whitney!! anybody would!

I'd much rather see Simon sing live!

I heard on the radio that shes not singing live, QUOTE]

I've also heard that she is pre-recording her song to 'concentrate all her efforts on the judging!' :rolleyes:

She's not got the best voice in the world, bless her, so i'm not surprised about this, but i do feel it's slightly hypocritical! xXx

Ha Simon singing live would defo be entertaining!! LOL :lol::eek:

stardust, thats my feeling too.. How can she sit there judging people on their LIVE performances then get up and mime herself! :rolleyes:

ooooops I did it again .......................................................................oh jesus give us a break, I can sing better !

omg just watched john and edward sing britney spears 'oops i did it again' :eek::eek:..
i laughed so hard i thought my waters would break....omg :lol:

omg just watched john and edward sing britney spears 'oops i did it again' :eek::eek:..
i laughed so hard i thought my waters would break....omg :lol:

Me too.........and i'm not pregnant!

lol girls vfunny.................... jimmy was good tho

mmmmmm did not like that by stacey at all, what a shame

aww i liked staceys one ....

but tbh this years contestants arent as good as 07/08 .. imo

Go Stacy, Fantastic voice and soooo funny !:lol: I dont think she has any idea, what so ever, that she so good !:lol:

I love Stacey!
Think John and Edward will stay too.
I wanted them to go originally but i want to see what they do next week now-will have the tena lady at the ready :lol:

They can't sing but John & Edward should stay in a bit longer purely for the entertainment factor, if not the x factor.

Stacey's alright singing but she really, really, really annoys me when she talks!

Still liking the 3 over 25's. Me still thinks Simon will win this year.

John & Edward reminded me of Backstreet Boys. I loved Backstreet Boys and I don't think they're as good as themm just made me think of them.

Olly really stood out for me. His performance was great.

What was tonight all about? I thought it was totally dire! I wouldn't listen to any of that on my ipod apart from the wee geordie lad. Shocking show and I almost switched off, but it was like car crash tv, that you have to watch!

As for those twins, please that is just silly now!

Couldnt agree more, there are very few acts that actually stand out this year, and as for the twins, it really is getting ridiculous!!

if people wanted entertainment then why not let in the eejits at the very beginning of the auditions, afterall that's why so many people tune in to the first few x factor audition shows just to cringe at the awfulness of them!! But their dream should end there. If those twins stay in another week it means that the more talented people will be voted out in favour of them 'entertaining' the public for another week, ridiculous!:rolleyes:

What was tonight all about? I thought it was totally dire! I wouldn't listen to any of that on my ipod apart from the wee geordie lad. Shocking show and I almost switched off, but it was like car crash tv, that you have to watch!

As for those twins, please that is just silly now!
I agree Fi. If I had paid for a ticket to listen to all that then I would have left half way through :rolleyes:. The twins were so cheesy it was cringeworthy!

By the way, I personally feel Cheryl does not want to sing live..... because she can't. I watched and listened (painfully) to Girls Aloud singing on TV last year. I think it was a program like 'An Audience With Girls Aloud' and it was dire. They were all so flat! I was embarrassed for them.

I like their songs and catchy tunes, but I think their records are all touched up and fixed and that is what we hear. JMO.

Simon was totally right about Cheryl's song choices. They were terrible.
Posted via Mobile Device

Simon was totally right about Cheryl's song choices. They were terrible.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yer i agree she knew she had done wrong though!!

I loved all 3 of simons they were fab as always.

I just love stacey she is brill and makes me laugh so much when she talks she just doesnt come up for air lol

I dont know who will be in the bottom 2 this week very hard to say but please please please let in be john and edward.:green:

I agree Fi. If I had paid for a ticket to listen to all that then I would have left half way through :rolleyes:. The twins were so cheesy it was cringeworthy!

By the way, I personally feel Cheryl does not want to sing live..... because she can't. I watched and listened (painfully) to Girls Aloud singing on TV last year. I think it was a program like 'An Audience With Girls Aloud' and it was dire. They were all so flat! I was embarrassed for them.

I like their songs and catchy tunes, but I think their records are all touched up and fixed and that is what we hear. JMO.

well i realy like cheryl but neither her or danni are great singers..
its abit weird actually because they are giving advice to people who majority sing better than them... :rolleyes:

yes im horrible lol...

Does anyone else thing Cheryl's performance was very Kylie esque?????

Latest posts

Back