~*~The Official X Factor 2009 Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucie TOTALLY stole the show for me tonight!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachel came a close second, I never thought I'd hear a Tina Turner song on big band week, but she did it proud (Mary style that is lol)!!!

Worst of the lot... do I need to say it.... J&E... o m f g, when will they get voted off ffs, they're seriously doing my head in and not in any way, shape or form entertainment!!!!!

Jon and Edward Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh please get them out they are soooooooooooo doing my head in now.
Loved Danyl. Lucie and Olly tonight :)

rachael song was amazing but ruined it by acting like a weirdo and trying to act like stacey. stacey is genuine that why she loved

rachel was abit annoying .. ..but lucy has a good voice..

Kylie has an amazing voice I saw her live and she sounds awesome!!
wel thats only my thoughts i woudnt say her voice is amazing .. but everyones opinion is different...

*hides in the corner from anymore kylie fans* :)

Great to see John and Edward nailed it again this week - :green:

What a joke those two are - I have never seen anything so amateurish on what is supposed to be a professional show - even Same Difference were better than these two idiots!

I think Jamie might be in trouble this week... and (hopefully) john and edward! its a joke like, it didnt even sound like they were singing! did you guys see the big blow up things with their faces tho??? hilarious! ha! tbh tho it has to be embarrassing for them too tho! surely they know they look like idiots!
Lucy was amazing tho and Olly - wasnt mad for him at the start but he was really good tonite!
and I really like daniel! but now (thanks to Rouge i think :) ) I cant help noticing his mouth! lol

John & Edward - :rolleyes:

Rachel did brill...glad she got rid of the Grace Jones look with scary hair...until she spoke at the end...
Did Stacey and Alexandra Burke have a baby and call it Rachel??? The oh-mi-Gods and scatter-brain speech was too much of a spoiler....

Lucie...I like
Olly...I like

but Danyl still has an edge for me...I like his performing style...

and I think Dannii is doing great this year...really overpowering Cheryl...
( not read the whole thread so sorry for any repeats I've made )

Great to see John and Edward nailed it again this week - :green:

What a joke those two are - I have never seen anything so amateurish on what is supposed to be a professional show - even Same Difference were better than these two idiots!

Your right actually.. and Same Different made me wanna throw things at my telly!!
Weirdly tho my bf loves J&E! purely for entertainment tho he just thinks they're hilarious! Altho he denies hating them at the beginning... even tho he defo did lol :lol::lol:

I'm getting bored with Jamie, same performance and vocal effects each week he was only different tonight cos he had no hankie hanging!

Lucie is so catching up with Stacey and overtaking her.

Poor little Lloyd is not getting a mention here. If he goes before J & E it will be so unfair.:irked:
Stacey must be having PMT if she was in tears in Dannii's room this week ?
Joe is amazing every week.

I really hope the twins go tomorrow!!:smack:

Rachel must have been PMT last week lol this week she is taking Stacey drops in her drinks.

Ollie and Lucie were best in show tonight for me.:green:

Last edited:
Ok tonight was strange! Last week judges said rachel needs a personality (but not staceys!!!) I loved rachels song but she ruined it by acting like a total looney at the end it was soooo FAKE!! She may go now i think.

Lucy was amazing and I had shivers when she sang. I also loved the afrow guy!!! Great voice.

As for the 2 idiots!! I hate them they are not entertaining!! The public are voting to annoy us normal viewers

i missed the twins ..what did they attempt to sing this week?
.....also starting to like miss frank although i dont think they will win.. but would be nice to have a group win ... but dont think this year will be it

.....also starting to like miss frank although i dont think they will win.. but would be nice to have a group win ... but dont think this year will be it

I loved Miss Frank tonight, I thought they were great. I also love Olly.

Although I like Danyl, I don't like the big tongue that sticks out of his mouth when he hits a big note:green:

Well i am seriosuly losing the will to live when i see the twins "performing", its RIDICULOUS, they're not even entertaining for me at all - its getting annoying and more so because if they stay in someone with genuine talent will be going home just because people think its 'ironic' to keep them in...grrrrrrrrrrrrrr xXx

Unfortunately a large sector of the British public love an underdog (think John Sergeant), when in all honesty it's often kinder to just put them out of their misery!

I loved Miss Frank tonight, I thought they were great. I also love Olly.

Although I like Danyl, I don't like the big tongue that sticks out of his mouth when he hits a big note:green:

yeah their performance was great this week.. must be hard for them also never knowing each other before etc... and now having to be a group

It has to be the kids who are voting for The Twits....kids have mobiles at a young age so they must be voting for them I reckon...

my 8 year old daughter and her friend love them!!! :rolleyes: ( I've disowned her don't worry )

ha, ha, I noticed that too. It's dusgusting! :lick:

Louis needs a slap lol. He had a go at Simon and said Jamie's song wasn't big Band but since when has Tina Turner been big bang and Ricki Martin???? all the rest of the singers were fab EXCEPT the Twins - who the hell is voting for them!!!

Latest posts

Back