~*~The Official X Factor 2009 Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John & Edward - :rolleyes:

Rachel did brill...glad she got rid of the Grace Jones look with scary hair...until she spoke at the end...
Did Stacey and Alexandra Burke have a baby and call it Rachel??? The oh-mi-Gods and scatter-brain speech was too much of a spoiler....

Lucie...I like
Olly...I like

but Danyl still has an edge for me...I like his performing style...

and I think Dannii is doing great this year...really overpowering Cheryl...
( not read the whole thread so sorry for any repeats I've made )

Ditto with everything you've said chic!:hug::)

Although I like Danyl, I don't like the big tongue that sticks out of his mouth when he hits a big note:green:

:):):)Hilarious! I just sit there thinking, oh gawd he's going to swallow me!
Arent we silly!:) Great Saturday night t.v. though!

and I really like daniel! but now (thanks to Rouge i think :) ) I cant help noticing his mouth! lol

Yup I take full responsibility for that :eek::o

I've just watched the rest of it now (much easier when it's recorded, you can fast forward the ads and stuff). I think Lloyd will be in trouble soon, he's a pretty boy but actually his voice is not that great, and not really that strong. There are others much better than him in the comp. I did really like Miss Frank for the first time this week. Olly was fab, really liking him so far. I think he will do well, even if he doesn't win. He's a good entertaining performer.

Danyl and Jamie I'm finding a bit samey now, they both only seem to have one style of singing - quiet bit, then belt the rest of it out as loud as you can!

Not gonna comment on the twins, I think the mods would have to delete it....

Well, who saw that coming????

Miss Frank & Danyl. What planet are the voting public on?????

Noooooooooooo bloomin' way!!!!!!! I'm beside myself here, there is no way that either one of those two acts should be in the bottom two!!! :eek:

I can't actually say what my thoughts are on J&E going through... yet again!!! :evil: :grr:

I truly thought that J&E and Lloyd would be in the bottom two... really I did! omg!

Who wants to dish out the slappings? Steven, you 6th judge you, where are you when we need a public voters slapping? LOL

Eek :eek:
I'm shocked at that too!
Sure they'll keep Danyl in but hopefully if he does go through, it will knock that smug grin off his face!
My daughter is gutted-she voted for Miss Frank!

oh ffs i cant believe it they are both good acts.. miss frank will go i think and i like them:irked:

i never saw the twins i went to make a cuppa instead ..i though after last week id give them a miss...:eek::rolleyes:..
and unless a miracle happened to their voices they should have gone 2day

miss frank were one of the best acts last night
have i lost the plot????

Out of the two acts in the sing-off, Danyl was the better performance IMO... however, I still believe that neither of them deserved to be in the bottom two!

I thought Miss Frank were really good last night and it is a travesty that both they and Danyl were in the bottom two, it so should have been "George & Zippy" as someone else has already called them (love that) and Lloyd.

Each year that goes by there is some group worse than the year before and they always manage to stay in. Maybe after all it is just all one big FIX, it just makes me want to turn off but I know I won't because there are people still in who are fantastic.

I've vented on Facebook and now I'm venting here....

what is it with you people in the UK :eek::eek::eek: Bonkers the lot of you!!!

( not you lot here on geek obviously...:hug: )

I think it's truly becoming a 'thing' now to keep in the really awful ones in the shows...it's happened on Strictly...Dancing on ice...and now this...
it isn't fair on the ones who really do have the talent...

I'm glad Danyl got through...but I thought Miss Frank deserved to stay too...

( and I reckon Lloyd is last years Eggnogg....)

( and I reckon Lloyd is last years Eggnogg....)

Yes we all reckon J & E should have gone by now, BUT on the plus side, at least we don't have to put up with Kermit as well this year!!

Only 1 annoying act this year (well 2 for me cos Stacey does my head in)

Does anyone think Danyl looks a bit like Prince?

has that already been said, apologies if it has

He reminds me of Lionel Richie!

Ok I'm gonna say this really quietly but

I LOVE John and Edward.

Anyone else? Come on, hands up so we can see you.

J xx

J & E's family must have a huge phone bill coming ! lol

I LOVE John and Edward.

J xx

you always get one!!! :rolleyes:

Lets all give J a good :smack:

( only kidding...I won't hold it against you :hug: )

I LOVE John and Edward.

J xx

Err, nope it's only you. On your own. In the corner. My hands are firmly down. :lol: Except to join in with mercedes69 in giving you a :smack:

Love ya really! :hug:

Latest posts

Back