~*~The Official X Factor 2009 Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roll on the live shows so I can give my run down!!

how funny was the guy who sang Sheperds piyaaa!!

Auditions come to an end tomorrow! Not long now for judges houses. Who is coming to my house for an audition?

Then the live shows so we can all get our theeth into them LOL

Auditions come to an end tomorrow! Not long now for judges houses. Who is coming to my house for an audition?

Then the live shows so we can all get our theeth into them LOL

Woohoo, this thread has been a bit slow going so far. Can't wait for the real comments to come in thick & fast - hopefully we won't get told off this year Stephen!!:)

That wee guy on at the end there reminds me so much of my wee bro. So cheeky, annoying, funny and loveable all at the same time.
Posted via Mobile Device

Woohoo, this thread has been a bit slow going so far. Can't wait for the real comments to come in thick & fast - hopefully we won't get told off this year Stephen!!:)

OMG!! as if we got told off last year haha, I can't even remember why now can you?

I am sure we will have some clever and cutting remarks this year but it's all in jest eh?

:Look_righROLL ON LIVE SHOWS:Look_left​

I hope the other guys join in then as it's a bit quite round 'ere

He was great and it must have been hard with Cheryl as a judge. Bless him he did well and I thought he did the song justice
The autistic guy was great!! my cousin is 2 and autistic and that made me feel like he can do whatever he wants xx

Last edited:
Did you all see the lady dressed like a pussy cat doll who taught in a prison??????????? My friend knows her lol...................

Did you all see the lady dressed like a pussy cat doll who taught in a prison??????????? My friend knows her lol...................

OOh I saw her, thought she was good, ooh you have to find her and do her nails :lol: I was looking at her nails Saturday night they were a louboutin effect pink and black liked them lol

Sue x

Christ did you have your nose pressed to the screen lol !!! I just noticed they looked very much like talons !!!! But in saying that I do beleive she is quite a big spender, going to have to get my mate minxed up....................................lol but she is having a slight problem with her new kids

I just read today that sweet, shy Amie (the one who Cheryl helped by going up onto the stage to sing her second song) is actually a £500 per week lap dancer. Nothing wrong with that I suppose, but she failed to tell anybody when she applied...

I just read today that sweet, shy Amie (the one who Cheryl helped by going up onto the stage to sing her second song) is actually a £500 per week lap dancer. Nothing wrong with that I suppose, but she failed to tell anybody when she applied...

Does this affect her on the show?
Posted via Mobile Device

OMG, first time ever watching this and nearly crying.

I didnt like Ollie who was on Deal or no Deal as he seemed so cocky to me!! put me right off. Also I saw a lot of people go through who were simply RUBBISH!!

I can't believe Louis got the groups again !!!!

I was hoping it would be Simon as he hates those twins so much that would of been hilarious if he'd ended up with them :green:

I was hoping it would be Simon as he hates those twins so much that would of been hilarious if he'd ended up with them :green:

SO WHAT HAPPEND TO THE GIRL who was in it last time and came back with a group this time, the really pretty girl ??? I have watched all the shows did not see them ?? anyone know?

I cant stand the twins they are soooo cocky and i have to say i dont even think they are that good:mad::mad: but as louis has the groups i bet he puts them through as i think hes useless and cant see real talent if it bit his nose:lol::lol:

I cant stand the twins they are soooo cocky and i have to say i dont even think they are that good:mad::mad: but as louis has the groups i bet he puts them through as i think hes useless and cant see real talent if it bit his nose:lol::lol:

I was hoping simon got the groups - would have loved to have seen their faces! Lois has had success with one band - hardly makes him an industry expert. He will put them two idiots through and as usual they will be voted off in a week! I wouldn't mind but there probably good but the attitude is going to annoy everyone watching. I don't remember what they sound like, don't care!

Tru Colourz have now been disqualified so lois is a band down or I think mentioned they have been replaced with harmony (someone).

Like did those girls not realise that when they tried boarding a plane they would discover there true age DOH!

I was hoping simon got the groups - would have loved to have seen their faces! Lois has had success with one band - hardly makes him an industry expert. He will put them two idiots through and as usual they will be voted off in a week! I wouldn't mind but there probably good but the attitude is going to annoy everyone watching. I don't remember what they sound like, don't care!

Tru Colourz have now been disqualified so lois is a band down or I think mentioned they have been replaced with harmony (someone).

Like did those girls not realise that when they tried boarding a plane they would discover there true age DOH!

Ohhh what have i missed there then?!

Which group was that?

I can never remember the names of any of them. i am generally bad with names.

I was hoping Simon got the groups too. Would have been so funny.

Latest posts

Back