~*~The Official X Factor 2009 Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My daughter met Danyl this week! He is from her drama school (Starmaker) and he came in to see all the kids this week - omg they were so starstruck!

I think he'll go far, he has a lovely appealing face and he put a lot more effort than most into his audition. And let's face it, the X-Factor is meant to be about the whole package. Go Danyl!

OMG how hot was the teacher:green::green: he was amazing lets hope he can keep it up at bootcamp hes deffo one to watch:green:

I saw him on the Today Show this a.m. He's hot AND talented! :)

who was the teacher?

who was the teacher?

Danyl was the very last guy to sing last week, you know the one Simon gave a standing ovation to!

I saw him tonight!! In Reading, at the concert hall! He came to the Starmaker showcase where my daughter was singing a solo. He is ONE GOOD-LOOKING BOY!!!!!

I'm officially in love with Jimmy Afro!!!! :lol:

Wow hes got me all flustered lol!

How many great acts is there so far and we are only two programs in :irked:! I want them all to win.

Kate x

Kate x

Could be one for the shameful list. lol
Posted via Mobile Device

How many great acts is there so far and we are only two programs in :irked:! I want them all to win.

Kate x

I agree 200 %

Hes all mine then lol!!! I have had more shameful entanglements with a certain WWE wrestler that should be put on that list!!! x

After hearing Ruzzel's???? Version of one night only I think o have backed my winner already - I adore the soulfulness of her voice and thought she was amazing.

Only 3 good acts last night

The Trio of girls (cant remember their name)

Ruzzel, great voice and cute

Jamie Afro, nice voice ablit rough round the edges needs to get rid of those cliche rock moves (not as dynamic as Danyl)

WATCH OUT Danyl !

Last edited:
I think its going to be a tough one this year! Cant wait for the Tour - Tickets are booked already lol! (well my children really begged me so I had no choice lol!) Last years tour was super!!

Makes up for the Michael Jackson Concert Let down :eek:.

Kate x

Go Lucie Jones from good ol' Cardiff!

Simon Cowell says to her "Lucie, this is why we come to Wales"

She's the best friend of one of my therapists and a very good customer of ours

Exclusive for all you Geeks, she spent last week at one of the judges houses, but can't tell us which one or if she made the final 3 :irked:

Go Lucie Jones from good ol' Cardiff!

Simon Cowell says to her "Lucie, this is why we come to Wales"

She's the best friend of one of my therapists and a very good customer of ours

Exclusive for all you Geeks, she spent last week at one of the judges houses, but can't tell us which one or if she made the final 3 :irked:

Lol! Don't need to watch it now :). Right you have to be our geek x factor spy and keep us updated with the gossip x
Posted via Mobile Device

Dannii Minogue's new hair cut anyone?? :green:

Well I loved the girl who sung whitney!!
Judge Stevie says she is in the live shows!!
Stephen (the 6th judge)

Last edited:
I think Danni's new hairstyle looks quite becoming
Nobody really stood out this saturday as far as i remember, so.....
ROCK ON DANYL !

I love Danni's hair.

I liked the scouting guy who made it too boot camp last year. He sang These Arms of Mine. Love that song.
Posted via Mobile Device

Latest posts

Back