~*~The Official X Factor 2009 Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had work done or not, I think Kylie looks great.
Posted via Mobile Device

OMG wot is e doing the irish lads are rubbish :confused:

OMG wot is e doing the irish lads are rubbish :confused:

They are so rubbish. The other group with 2 guys were much better.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ricky over Duane or Ethan is a total disgrace and a transparent tactic to get the Scottish vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Jimmy Afro got through

Simon or Dani has the winner, but probbaly Simon as Dani has won before

What Cheryl was allowed to do to Daniel was disgraceful.

Oh yes it's all about you Cheryl er no actually it's not and she should be ashamed of herself!!!!!!

I really liked her but not any more:irked:

I can see I will be ranting for weeks now Louis has put the two dreadful Irish boys in.

Last year it was that stupid eioghan or however you spelt his name and now this.

It is all cunningly mastered to annoy both us and Simon Cowell!

I knew he would put those idoits through!!:mad::mad:

I think Simon or Dani will win this year as they have the best ones. Louis hasnt a hope i hell the only good ones he has are miss-frank and cheryl has just gone for the pretty boys.:rolleyes:

I quite like Ricky and not just because he's Scottish. I liked hoim last year too.

Such a shame for Daniel. I was totally shocked when Cheryl did that.

Me too, I think he will prove himself.

As for those twins ffs!!!!!!!! :irked::irked: They are like a double doze of Eoughian or whatever his name was.! Louis done it to rile Simon I think!

Totally think he put them through to annoy Simon.

What the heck planet does stupid Louis live on?????? :evil::evil: He can't honestly believe that anyone is going to vote for the annoying, idiot twins.

And why did Cheryl drop Ethan? He could have won the show on looks alone!

I totally agreed with Danni and so I'm now behind her and her girls. :)

Although Jimmy Afro!!! Yay I'm so pleased he's in.:)

What the heck planet does stupid Louis live on?????? :evil::evil: He can't honestly believe that anyone is going to vote for the annoying, idiot twins.

And why did Cheryl drop Ethan? He could have won the show on looks alone!

I totally agreed with Danni and so I'm now behind her and her girls. :)

Although Jimmy Afro!!! Yay I'm so pleased he's in.:)

Did you see at the end of tonight's show they showed all the acts, Jimmy Afro's afro has been to the hairdressers. Looks totally 70's now. I'm not too keen on him. I think the other Daniel that was in popstars the rivals should have gone through instead of him.

Did you see at the end of tonight's show they showed all the acts, Jimmy Afro's afro has been to the hairdressers. Looks totally 70's now. I'm not too keen on him. I think the other Daniel that was in popstars the rivals should have gone through instead of him.

I know, I think I liked his original afro better than the new tidy version.:irked:

OK I am in 6th judge mode now!!
The twins!! WTF!!! they are cr@p!! but we all knew they were going through even if they sang "mary had a little lamb" out in the 1st week I think.
I also think why have an over 25's??? they only want people who are good looking. The best so didnt go through. God I love to hate this show LOL

OMG!! I do not like ANY of the boys that cheryl put through, how could she not put Ethan through that's just criminal!!lol

I think simons choices were ok but I think the guy with the mohawk should have been put through!!

I agree with all of danni's!!

And as for louis god knows what he is thinking with the twins!!:eek: I can't believe he actually thinks he could win with them, there's no way theyre gonna take this competition seriously enough!

:mad:
Ahh rant over!!haha

The only persons choices I agreed with was Danni's.......the other judges left me speechless with some of their choices, especially Simon's....Daniel and the younger girl Cerrie should have gone through.
I just ignore Louis....he is clueless...JLS did well last year despite him not because of him.

I will be sticking with Strictly Come Dancing on a Saturday I think !!!

I am going to start a face book group "VOTE THE TWIT TWINS OUT" get behind me geeks lets get them out at the first opportunity such a disgrace Louie is in for soooo much stick, wouldn't be surprised if he is booted off for next year!

You're too late Glitz!
I joined one last night on FB called 'The Twins'-something about wanting to kill them-lol

LOL you me and the rest of the world I think. xxx

Louis had to pick the twins its his strategic planning...
If he has one bad group then they are a sure bet at getting voted off

all the other acts are quite good so the votes could be quite even across them with only one or two stong acts -obviously one being the winner

so, if he picked 3 girl groups all about the same level he was sure to lose all. But one bad one means we all look at the bad one and leave the others alone.

does that make sense, do you get the idea?

even Facebook is running a poll about voting off the twins

The twins are the most talked about act!! when they are voted off and doing the shopping in the high street they will have to go in disguise!!
normal life after X factor for them does not exist!!

way to late with the minx spot boooooo.......................very pleased that 'jimmy afro' is in and I follow everyone else about the scary twins...............urghhhhh

Latest posts

Back