~*~The Official X Factor 2009 Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which group was that?

I can never remember the names of any of them. i am generally bad with names.

I was hoping Simon got the groups too. Would have been so funny.

I think Simon gets what Simon wants seen as he makes the show lol! Doubt he cares whats entertaining for us.

Tru Colourz were the three young asian girls. They were apparently under age.

You'd think they would clarify that before auditions!

Kate x

No cute guys!!! How rude!! This is why I am not an official judge as I would say "he's cute, he's in!!"

No cute guys!!! How rude!! This is why I am not an official judge as I would say "he's cute, he's in!!"

Lol. Just like Louis, they're irish they're in.
Posted via Mobile Device

I definitely think they've put the right people through! Over 25's or Girls for the win!!hehe

I think Simon's got the winning group this year

I didnt like last years winner and I cant see one this year! Looking back, JLS should have won so lets a a group win this year please

How many of you seriously addicted nail geeks, noticed that Sinitta was wearing fabulous gold minx on tonight's programme? :eek:

I certainly did :green:

I noticed it Karen - they matched her leaves she was wearing at the beginning of the show, LOL. Thats getting a bit boring now - her coming out with skimpy outfits and Simon pretending to be shocked...

Think Simon and Danni have the best categories.

Haven't watched tonights episode yet, but Sinitta, again. :rolleyes:
Posted via Mobile Device

Haven't watched tonights episode yet, but Sinitta, again. :rolleyes:
Posted via Mobile Device

Yep, she's worse this year, lol. Guess she's trying to make a point that she looks fab for her age, but a bit of respect wont go a miss.

Wonder who is getting thru in all the categories.;
  • Simon - the afro guy, Mr Mohican and the girl with the big afro as well?
  • Cheryl - not sure, maybe the guy from Newcastle
  • Danni - has good choices
  • Louis - the newly formed group; 3 girls, the annoying twins?

I think the horrendously annoying twins will go through purely because they will make very good TV... especially since Simon hates them so much...!!

Oh god please don't put the twins through Louis!
You so know he will :mad:

Did anyone notice Sinita looked to be wearing gold Minx on her nails? They looked fab.:lol:

Loving it!! Sinita is an attention grabbing idiot! but i loved her minx!! Did anyone notice (although she looked beautiful as always) Kylie looked different somehow.

What were Kylie and Danni wearing on their nails? I thought it was a black Mix but I could be mistaken.

I think Kylie looks like she might have had a bit of 'work' done on her face, she looked too taught?

Oh god please don't put the twins through Louis!
You so know he will :mad:

I agree i CANT STAND THEM i want to slap them lol but like you say i just know louis will put them through:mad::mad:

I can't wait for tonight, Louise will have the twins in no matter what lol and to do Simon's head in, roll on 8pm :)

Kylie looked like she has had either Botox or a filler on her upper lip. Didn't look good.:irked: And she definately doesn't need it!!

Watching last nights ep. Twins were terrible. But they're Irish :rolleyes:
Posted via Mobile Device

Still watching last nights ep. How orange is Stacey McLean!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Latest posts

Back