The Scientist & The Geek-amazing!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunshineinme

Reaction score
Oh my Gosh! What a day!

Thank you Doug Schoon, Samuel Sweet & Creative Academy Plus in Bournemouth for an absolutely mind blowing day!

Fantastic education, great atmosphere and a very generous goodie bag :)

I am opening "I LOVE DOUG SCHOON CLUB" :) And I shall be his most faithful groupie haha!

If you don't have your tickets- regret! It was worth driving for miles & miles to be a part of this event!

Thank youuuuuu :)

Me x

Ah would have loved to have made it!

Next time! In the mean time what goodies did you get!?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

i bet it was really interesting,
i love knowing the science behind our treatments helps to give a better service.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sadly it will be a long wait as these opportunities do not come around very often. Those who have a chance need to take advantage of it.

I would have crawled to get there in my early years and I have worked with Doug for 25 years and Samuel is my son in law (bless him) and I am STILL going to attend tomorrow in Leeds to catch up on the latest ... wouldn't miss it for the world.

Roll on Friday when they are in Scotland! Looking forward to a good day at The Centre, ditch Leeds Geeg and pop up here for some Scottish hospitality :wink2:

Roll on Friday when they are in Scotland! Looking forward to a good day at The Centre, ditch Leeds Geeg and pop up here for some Scottish hospitality :wink2:

I wish I could .. it has been way too long since I last met up with you Izzi. When my time is less limited I will .. longing to give MAma Fiona Wallace a mahoosive hug and wee Fi and Len. Have fun and hope you all ken doug's accent .... Ive told him to slow down a bit .. he gets so excited about his subject ... bless him ... I'm going to have a drink with him and a good catch up at Samantha's and Samuels in about 30 minutes and with luck I will get there tomorrow on both feet. :hug:

oh my geeg you have just made my day!!! :suprised:
i am so looking forward to tomorrow and meeting Doug Schoon & Samuel Sweet!! and all of the invaluable education i will gain. and to know that you will be there as well!! (made me jump off my seat for joy!!) AMAZING!
:Love::Love:

oh my geeg you have just made my day!!! :suprised:
i am so looking forward to tomorrow and meeting Doug Schoon & Samuel Sweet!! and all of the invaluable education i will gain. and to know that you will be there as well!! (made me jump off my seat for joy!!) AMAZING!
:Love::Love:

Well come and say Hi!! I just couldn't help myself .. I had to come. Can't miss seeing me old mate can I? Look forward to meeting you. Bet they do not give me a goodie bag though!! I always get the short end of!! lol

Oh Geeg believe me if I could of I would of. All spent out on Kim Kawless and HD Brows this month!

One day maybe then :)

oh i will!! is it very geeky/cheeky of me if i bring my nail class book.....to get it singed!? :wink2:

Oh Geeg believe me if I could of I would of. All spent out on Kim Kawless and HD Brows this month!

One day maybe then :)

I know!! :hug: Can't do it all .. darned that Kimmi!!! She is well worth it though! She can tell everyone she stole Doug's thunder. :biggrin:

oh i will!! is it very geeky/cheeky of me if i bring my nail class book.....to get it singed!? :wink2:

I'd be happy to do that for you and anyone else who would like to do the same. I'm warning you now, I did not bring business attire with me from Spain so I will be casual ... low profile as I like to be. :biggrin:

I'm sitting anxiously waiting on my boss to give me the OK on having the day off, then fingers crossed there's still a ticket left for Friday, I will be phoning to buy one of those babies! I'm such a desperado! Plus I need my monthly shellac fix, and the intimate collection is screaming out BUY MEEEE, and all the additives and glitters I possibly can afford before my bank account crumbles. Cannot wait!

Oooo i don't want to spoil surprise for anyone so will keep quiet on the goodie bags plus I'm not sure if they are everywhere the same but I must say- they were REALLY good! But not as good as education and overall experience :)

Really glad you enjoyed the day. Schoon is "the dood" and I am privileged to call him a friend as much as an inspiration. Hope he had even a fraction of impact on you today as he has had on me!

Really chuffed I get to see Izz this week. Very pleased you are going! Been a long time :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380666122.691504.jpg photo evidence :)

Had an amazing day at S2 with Sam, Doug, Gigi and Samantha! I met some other lovely people too.

If you have a ticket you are in for a treat!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380737895.474620.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380737895.474620.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 83
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380737917.576208.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380737917.576208.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 87
It was great to meet you. Glad you are home OK. I'm already in my PJs, glass of wine and starting a movie! X. Fab day.

I'm going to this in Edinburgh tomorrow. I'm so excited :D

Wish I could have come to one of them but I am currently looking after my mum after an operation but I wll definitely be at the next one!!

Latest posts

Back