The Scientist & The Geek

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Throughout February and March 2005 Doug Schoon Vice President of Science and Technology at Creative Nail Design Inc in San Diego will be joining Samuel Sweet (aka The Nail Geek) on a nationwide tour.

As many of you know, Doug heads up the most extensive nail research and development laboratory in existence today. He has a unique ability to make even the most complex chemical theories and ideas seem simple and easy to understand.

Joining Doug will be Samuel Sweet, better known as The Nail Geek. As Head of Education for the Creative Nail Academy UK and Ireland and Founding Member of Team Creative, he is proud to demonstrate the new Custom Blended Manicure treatment – our very latest technology for those clients who don’t want their nails to look enhanced – even though they are!

Doug will also be signing copies of his new book ‘Nail Structure and Product Chemistry 2nd Revision’. This book is a must-have for any technician with a thirst for knowledge.

The tour will be appearing first at Professional Beauty 2005 on February 27th and 28th and then stopping off at a One Stop Nail Shop near you on the following dates;

Dublin - March 2nd
Glasgow - March 3rd
Leeds - March 4th
Essex - March 5th

All events start at 1pm and are free of charge
If you have any questions, Debbie Davies will be happy to take phone calls and answer them - 0113 275 5719.

Great news! Do we need to pre-book?

*****__CAN ANY1 HELP ME???__*****
I live in Edinburgh and am currently trying to find sum1 who maybe does nail courses (at a price of course) and can train me up with a certificate - the only college course i can find doesn't certificate you so its pointless for me and may not go ahead anyway. Please help if you can at all - im desperate to get into this area of work and just need a start.

Thanks,
Leanne x x

Any possibility that they are coming to the states??????:D

I assume New Zealand is out of the question then....

It's hard being this far south *tsk tsk*

Envy said:
I assume New Zealand is out of the question then....

It's hard being this far south *tsk tsk*
Yeah but you get better weather than us:cry: all we get is rain, wind, rain and more rain:cry:

Amanda

Can't wait, the new Custom Blended Manicure looks GREAT! I saw it in update and got very excited! Will defo be at Professional Beauty now!

Oh no! Just realised that March 5th, nearest location to me, is a Saturday! :cry:

EdinburghChick said:
*****__CAN ANY1 HELP ME???__*****
I live in Edinburgh and am currently trying to find sum1 who maybe does nail courses (at a price of course) and can train me up with a certificate - the only college course i can find doesn't certificate you so its pointless for me and may not go ahead anyway. Please help if you can at all - im desperate to get into this area of work and just need a start.

Thanks,
Leanne x x
Ring the Creative Nail Academy 0113 275 0433. They also have a trainer in Edinbrugh.

Jane said:
Great news! Do we need to pre-book?
Jane you don't need to pre-book!! I know it's a Saturday and Tracey was so aware of that because she knew her customers would be working... it was the only extra day before Doug went home that they could do it!! If you can swap times around (there is a while to go yet) you could make it....:wink2:

Lily said:
Yeah but you get better weather than us:cry: all we get is rain, wind, rain and more rain:cry:

Amanda
Well, atleast you guys don't have snow up to your earlobes:irked:!!

:sad: Still no states Huh?!

Lily said:
Amanda
I know it's a hard life, I'm getting sick of all this sun and tanning.... a real drag he he.....

Hey guys,

Just to let you know that the venue for the Doug Schoon and Samuel Sweet seminar and presentation event has been confirmed for the Red Cow Hotel, Naas Road, Dublin 12.

We are very excited about the visit, :D as I'm sure you all are so if you would like to go please let me know on 01 4599199 so I can have an idea of numbers, or if you would like to pre order a book for Doug to sign on the day. :idea:

We would also like to invite those coming along to have a pre-seminar chat with tea and sandwiches being served from 12 - 1 pm.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Creatively,

Emer xx

cna ireland said:
Hey guys,

Just to let you know that the venue for the Doug Schoon and Samuel Sweet seminar and presentation event has been confirmed for the Red Cow Hotel, Naas Road, Dublin 12.

We are very excited about the visit, :D as I'm sure you all are so if you would like to go please let me know on 01 4599199 so I can have an idea of numbers, or if you would like to pre order a book for Doug to sign on the day. :idea:

We would also like to invite those coming along to have a pre-seminar chat with tea and sandwiches being served from 12 - 1 pm.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Creatively,

Emer xx

Hey everyone,

just wanted to bump this up again for anyone that might have missed it!

Look forward to hearing from Irish geeks out there. ;)

Hi,

Definitely going to Glasgow on the 3rd March to see GMG - can't wait.

My work is very busy just now and they asked do you really need to take the day off?

Of course, it's soo important!

Now, just need to get my directions correct for driving down!!

Can't wait - must remember my camera. :D

Latest posts

Back