The Wax Show UK

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hiya! I wasn't invited to attend or speak and didn't know anything about it until my students told me about it. I wish them all the best though. x

Ps. You don't have to see me at a show to chat to me. I've very approachable and you can call, email or FB me. Hope to chat soon.

I would like to ring you and have a chat sometime Kim we often have a little banter on here good and bad and different in the past,but what I do admire is how you have stuck with the site when so many seem to have had what they need out of it and buggered off for want of a better word, many appreciate it I'm sure xx.

I would like to ring you and have a chat sometime Kim we often have a little banter on here good and bad and different in the past,but what I do admire is how you have stuck with the site when so many seem to have had what they need out of it and buggered off for want of a better word, many appreciate it I'm sure xx.

Aw thanks Gillian. Lovely words and much appreciated. X

Hiya

Does anyone have any hotel suggestions apart from where the event is being held?

Thanks
C

Hiya! I wasn't invited to attend or speak and didn't know anything about it until my students told me about it. I wish them all the best though. x

Ps. You don't have to see me at a show to chat to me. I've very approachable and you can call, email or FB me. Hope to chat soon.

Hi Kim

Will be in touch soon and will check out your next class too.

Cheers.
C

Hiya

Does anyone have any hotel suggestions apart from where the event is being held?

Thanks
C

I think there is a Premier Inn hotel nearby, you can book into the host hotel for £65 / £75 (single / double occupancy) which includes wifi and breakfast.

It is going to be an amazing day, with educators from around the country and USA visiting! And most importantly lots of brands to try and talk to directly.

I think there is a Premier Inn hotel nearby, you can book into the host hotel for £65 / £75 (single / double occupancy) which includes wifi and breakfast.

It is going to be an amazing day, with educators from around the country and USA visiting! And most importantly lots of brands to try and talk to directly.

Thanks for that. Can't wait. Do you know if anything is going on after the event, socially?

I think there is a get together for drinks the night before, if I remember correctly, at the hotel where the event is being held. :wink2:

That's correct, there is a party the night before in the hotel, not sure about after the event but we have booked the hotel for two nights anyway.

Some really interesting seminars will be going on, can't wait!!

Nat
Stark London Waxing

I'm staying the two nights too so will bebop ping up the bar the sunday night too. With anyone who is around ... You won't be able to miss us in the bar sat night.

Cool! Might come up for two nights then ...

C

There are loads of hotels in Reading if you decide not to stay at the venue. Do a search using something like booking.com for a variety. The venue is in Reading town centre so there's loads of parking available (Broad Street Mall is closest multi story). If you're after public transport the network isn't too bad on a Sunday either - Look at Reading Bus web page or trainline for trains. It's about a 5-10min walk from the station.

I can't wait :)

There are loads of hotels in Reading if you decide not to stay at the venue. Do a search using something like booking.com for a variety. The venue is in Reading town centre so there's loads of parking available (Broad Street Mall is closest multi story). If you're after public transport the network isn't too bad on a Sunday either - Look at Reading Bus web page or trainline for trains. It's about a 5-10min walk from the station.

I can't wait :)

Thank you! Can't wait too :)

How have I just realised this is next week?! Best do a search for hotels!

Anyone going from Birmingham?

I'm staying the two nights too so will bebop ping up the bar the sunday night too. With anyone who is around ... You won't be able to miss us in the bar sat night.

me too!!

Hi I'm going from Birmingham but driving up on the Sunday morning with another lovely geek. I can't go on the Saturday as I've got an event on the night. Where abouts in Birmingham are you? :)

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh I wish I was going, please do something like this further north :cry::cry:

Oh I wish I was going, please do something like this further north :cry::cry:

This isn't a one off event ... We are already planning the next show! hopefully you will be able to make it then.

Beauty-Mai, I'm in Hall Green.

Was going to go for two nights, because I feel like I'm going to miss something! It's looking like I can only do the Sunday now too. Where are you?

I would have loved to have gone but i'm getting ready to go to Saudi Arabia. I;m lucky enough to be involved in the Saudi Arabia beauty qualification development project. :) and opening a new salon!
will look forward to the next one

Anyone else going from London or Kent?

Latest posts

Back