This is what I turned up to yesterday :(

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why on earth did she pay for these? Did she actually pay for them? I am speechless!

What a fabulous job you did, gorgeous lashes. You seem to have a good eye and a talent for them :)

But holy jebus the state she came to you in. My first set of clusters were nowhere as bad as those (far from perfect but were not a clumpy glue mess)

I will make it very clear that you FOUND this mess and then had the very unenviable job of sorting it out . thank you so much, I am certain that my students will find that invaluable in their learning.

tigi
xx

Fab.xxx I hope it helps xx

OMG that first picture was.. well i'm lost for words! _ Yours however are FAB.
I am training in EE's at present and have done 2 sets on my own now:o - well i say 2 1 and a half really as the second was late for her appointment so had less time than planned. Mine were not good imo however my victims - i mean models were happy!
I would just like to ask a question of you if you do not mind:D
I have watched every video i possibly can on UTube and can't find what i am looking for. All the videos seem to be with girls with perfectly shaped lashes and the enhancement lashes adhere perfectly.
Now i know it is practice etc., and i have a lot of willing models so will keep ploding:o
My question is (forgive me for waffling) My models eyelashes go all different ways they seem to overlap each other and some are even curly!! and i struggle to keep them apart with the tweezers whilst i am picking up the lash and putting the glue on when i look back my lash is not isolated.:o
I know i could perm first but i am not charging and want t keep costs down. If you have any tips i would be most grateful :D:D:D:D

I was going to suggest a perm. A good primer and a good brush in one direction? I do use my index finger and thumb to manipulate the lashes in one direction once ive used primer...then I reapply primer.. I think isolating is practice and keeping your hand still not shaky.... easier said than done i know x Just take your time. it might take a few hrs but before you know it you will be doing it without thinking and have a good routine going and your own style and way of working xxx Good luck hun x

Great job you should be really proud of your work. Bless her im sure you will have a very happy client.

Annie xx

Wow, what a difference in the after pic. You did a fantastic job with them.

I don't know what to say. I have never seen anyhting quite so bad in my entire lefe, it's as if they were applied with a knife and fork by a blind person. Brilliant end result, well done, I aspire to have lashes like those....

WOW
What a transformation!
Lovely job!

Can't get over the first set.
EEKS, I would never have paid for that mess. Not in a million years!

But I'd gladly pay for yours!!

Who ever put the first set on needs reporting...........not sure who too but flipping heck I've never seen the like!!! Well done you though yours are fantastic x

That is the worst I have ever seen, how did the client pay for these and walk out? I agree with the above, I think she should be reported because there is no way she is trained! I also agree with the above that it looks like the cluster lashes stuck to the lashes with SP glue. I hate when people who arnt qualified think our job is soooo easy and anyone can do it! Ahem....we train for a reason. You fixed them perfect hunny, that client will stick with you for life now xxx

Wow! Absolutely horrendous lashes, that poor woman!
You did a brilliant job of sorting her out and you have actually inspired me to look in EE training again! xo

omg poor lady .. they're deffo clusters and her own lashes look fair .. why did they not tint first, must have looked ridiculous .. mind you perhaps just as well she didnt have them tinted too, after mess they made of the extensions!!
i thought they were those exagerated lashes drag artists wear when first saw the photo .. look totally ridiculous, how the hell did they have the front to charge her £30 for them too???
well done though for putting them right, yours look stunning - can i ask what lashes you used trying to move away from the natural sets i trained in, struggling a little though :o

That is absolutely disgusting!
Id be so angry if I were you I'd probably ring the salon myself and say there's no way in hell they should be aloud near clients!!!
I can not get over how shocking that is!!!!!
It's disgraceful and if a salon near you is doing that it will put potential clients off ever getting EE x

You done so well fixing them! x
If it were me I'd of marched to the salon with client in tow and demand her money back!! The poor woman! x

Looks like their therapist was off sick so they've pulled a random of the street with feet for hands and asked if they can work the day doing EE!!! x

WOW
What a transformation!
Lovely job!

Can't get over the first set.
EEKS, I would never have paid for that mess. Not in a million years!

But I'd gladly pay for yours!!

She was a lovely girl but I think a bit silly or too nice....id have point blank refused to pay.

Thank you xx

i get lashes like these all the time coming into my salon. I have got to the stage now where I wont remove lashes done by anyone else because i have no idea of the glue used, and when the clients lashes are ruined due to ****e work, I will not be blamed. I told one girl to go back to her original salon to have them removed, and she was told they cant do removal and to go elsewhere to have them taken off - yeah right, I was gonna get involved in that - NOT!

Local NSS salons in my area are advertising EE - can you imagine! (Oh, and shellac :()

Well done tho, nice job in the end!

They'll probably be applying them with no nails glue and removing with paint stripper -or worse, strapping the client to the chair and yanking them off with pliers lol

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

I don't know what to say. I have never seen anyhting quite so bad in my entire lefe, it's as if they were applied with a knife and fork by a blind person. Brilliant end result, well done, I aspire to have lashes like those....

Lol knife and fork :D

Latest posts

Back