Top of glue broke clean off AGAIN

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blinkingorgeous

Reaction score
Ok, so this is the second time the top of my Flirties extra strength glue has broken clean off :cry: Im about half way through it and since the last time I have made sure that I have kept it clean and even cleaned the inside of the lid with a cotton bud - I dont pay this much attention to the house!!!!!!! But still it has broken off, I know of one other person this has happened to, is it just me? Anybody else have this problem? There is absolutely nothing more I could have done :mad: Have had to remove a top from my glitter bottle (made sure all glitter was blown out - that was fun) and use that one instead

Anybody with the same problem? Any solutions? :eek::eek::eek:

Hi Claudia

It's a joke you know the problem I had when I called to tell wow factor the problem I was accused of breaking it!!! I def think you should log a call with them so they realise there is a problem. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Hi Claudia

It's a joke you know the problem I had when I called to tell wow factor the problem I was accused of breaking it!!! I def think you should log a call with them so they realise there is a problem. Xx

Hi Lisa, 2nd one broken off :cry: just cant be bothered to complain though, need to find a supplier of top/lids :lol: Maybe its a Billericay/Noak Bridge thing!!!!!

Hope your ok and busy

xx

I've never had this happen to me. In fact, I'm actually quite lazy with wiping the nozzle clean and still never had a problem.

This happened to the top of my flirties remover, I emailed Wow to let them know & Britta sent me out a replacement bottle immediately, no problem. Its best to let them know as they may need to speak to their manufacturer.

This happened to me only last week,,, I was narked but didn't think too much about it. I transferred the expert glue into my nearly empty pot,,,,will report to WOW if it happens again, now I know I am not alone!! xx

I've also contacted flirties about a problem with Glue and they will brilliant!

I'd definitely let them know. If there is a problem, I'm sure they would prefer to know about it.

I've also contacted flirties about a problem with Glue and they will brilliant!

I'd definitely let them know. If there is a problem, I'm sure they would prefer to know about it.

Thanks hun, I will sit down tomorrow and compose and email :lol: After Iv been to the hairdressers and gone bright vibrant artificial red hee hee

Ok, so this is the second time the top of my Flirties extra strength glue has broken clean off :cry: Im about half way through it and since the last time I have made sure that I have kept it clean and even cleaned the inside of the lid with a cotton bud - I dont pay this much attention to the house!!!!!!! But still it has broken off, I know of one other person this has happened to, is it just me? Anybody else have this problem? There is absolutely nothing more I could have done :mad: Have had to remove a top from my glitter bottle (made sure all glitter was blown out - that was fun) and use that one instead

Anybody with the same problem? Any solutions? :eek::eek::eek:
Yes this has happened to me "TWICE"!! Now also it is so..OO annoying:grr:. I am going to phone them tommorow about it, and I am going to ask about extra lids/tops to have as spares, as they are hard work to keep clean.

Same thing happened to my glue this week. When I called them they told me they didn't have spare lids and to just put it in an air tight container!!

Yeah cheers, £40 odd quid for bottle of glue and that was the answer I got!!

Hi

Not quite sure what you're doing or not doing, but I use a bottle every 3 weeks and have never had this problem.:|

I have had this happen on the adhesive remover bottle and the odour and fume free adhesive. So far so good with the expert strength one and I keep mine stored upright in a drawer and not in the case with the lashes and other accessories.
I wonder if it is to do with how often it is used as I do not do alot of lashes it is just not popular in my area they prefer the clusters.

i dont use flirties glue i have another brand but mine did the same thing too

well Im careful with mine, have tried lots of ways of using it ie wiping the top, cleaning it out with a cotton bud, making sure its upright etc etc,

I also use a bottle about once a month but EVERY EVERY EVERY bottle has done it to me, Im not heavy handed, Im clean and concise, Im NOT a newbie to lashing and I am careful. I have invested in buying some empty glue bottles, with a different type of nozzle and end up decanting it into that when the nozzle snaps, still love the glue, but dont love the design :eek:

Ironically enough I'm just about to bin a bottle that is still half full because it has happened again.

I actually wish I could buy it in smaller bottles and I hate discarding perfectly good glue because the bottle has snapped. Grrrrrr..

Clearly there is a problem mines has done it tonight sooo annoying

Clearly there is a problem mines has done it tonight sooo annoying

There is a problem but clearly they don't want to address it. I have NEVER got to the bottom of a bottle without the top snapping off!!!

As I have written in the previous posts, I'm not heavy handed, not messy and not a newbie.

Again, love the glue but NOT the design!!!!

There is a problem but clearly they don't want to address it. I have NEVER got to the bottom of a bottle without the top snapping off!!!

As I have written in the previous posts, I'm not heavy handed, not messy and not a newbie.

Again, love the glue but NOT the design!!!!

I agree i am the same its so annoying :(

Well, that's another half full bottle of Flirties going in the bin.

Aaaarrggghhh!!!!

Why is it happening with EVERY bottle of mine and other people are fine?

I am really careful, store it upright and give it a little wipe round with a dry make up sponge after each drop.

:grr:

Am going to email Flirties for help. Help!!!!

How do they break off? Do they stick and then break when you are trying to open them? Mine have all been fine, shouldn't really say that out loud should I? LOL!

I am naughty and don't always wipe mine but it doesn't stick the lid on and I just pick off any dried residue if it occurs. I am so messy but that's the only difference I can see between what I am doing and what everyone with the problem seems to be doing. If using a solvent especially to clean the nozzle it might be making the plastic brittle? Just a thought :wink2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back