Waxing shoulders reveals Left or Right handedness!?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBack&Beyond

Reaction score
Geeks,

I noticed that Mr 1pm today had significantly less hair density on his left shoulder than his right. Since most my guys have it the other way round - as a reflex I casually asked him if he was left handed.

He looked really spooked as he said "Yes, how on earth did you know that??"

Can hair distribution reveal other things? Your mission for this week is a straw poll survey for your waxing customers. What does their hair distribution reveal? :)

Geeks,

I noticed that Mr 1pm today had significantly less hair density on his left shoulder than his right. Since most my guys have it the other way round - as a reflex I casually asked him if he was left handed.

He looked really spooked as he said "Yes, how on earth did you know that??"

Can hair distribution reveal other things? Your mission for this week is a straw poll survey for your waxing customers. What does their hair distribution reveal? :)

We also have more hair on one side of our head too.

and eyebrows, and i can always tell if the client sleeps on their left or right, depending on which side of their outer lashes are a bit crushed (when doing extensions)........... strange but true!

OMG!!! iv been puzzling for yrs y one side of my right eyelashes never look as good as the other!!!! people always seem to have one side that hurts more when waxed too.

You should tell fortunes :)

I've never noticed any difference. xx

Latest posts

Back