Website views for me to pleassssssssse

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it looks very professional.
Easy to navigate. Everything is explained in detail, its very informative.

I can't fault it Kas. Its got my approval.

Well done and good luck.

xx:hug:

Hi
Firstly I love the look of the site, very classy and professional. Just a few things I thought whilst browsing....

You say maximum 10 people for your pamper evenings, but you are advertising 1 hour massages. Even if there are 2 of you, that will 5 hours plus consultation time and stopping in between for a drink and a wee, you could be there for 6/7 hours, maybe just offer 30 min treatments or limit to a maximum of 5 clients at one time.

Also, could you not supply the music and candles? that would be a lovely touch that would surely impress.

With such short working hours, I perhaps wouldnt show opening times, because as a client, that may put them off atleast if they call for an appointment you can they discuss a mutally agreed time.

Well Done though, a really professional looking website.

Jacqui

A really good site, welldone!!! Short hours of opening though!? Agree with what has been said about the massage etc for pamper parties, how many of you will be working at these parties?

Other than that a really cool site love it!!!

the site looks beautiful, hun, well done! x

I think its a lovely site. You must be really pleased. :hug:

Hi
Firstly I love the look of the site, very classy and professional. Just a few things I thought whilst browsing....

You say maximum 10 people for your pamper evenings, but you are advertising 1 hour massages. Even if there are 2 of you, that will 5 hours plus consultation time and stopping in between for a drink and a wee, you could be there for 6/7 hours, maybe just offer 30 min treatments or limit to a maximum of 5 clients at one time.

Also, could you not supply the music and candles? that would be a lovely touch that would surely impress.

With such short working hours, I perhaps wouldnt show opening times, because as a client, that may put them off atleast if they call for an appointment you can they discuss a mutally agreed time.

Well Done though, a really professional looking website.

Jacqui

I love the site looks fab but I agree with Jacqui on the opening times. What happens if a client wanted a Mani, Pedi & Waxing you wouldn't be able to fit them in ??

I would take the opening times off unless you can offer more hours. jmho

Well done - looks fab and very professional!

I love the look of your KasTherapy title picture - did you design that or did you have it done for you?

Agree with the other comments about your rime opening though.

sooper dooper site.

i particularly like the colour scheme you have chosen, it gives a really relaxing look. i love the pictures too, some beautiful images on there. also i found it very easy to use.

a couple of things i noticed. you havent priced the waxing and massage.

and a couple of spelling mistakes

on the mani/pedi page you got consultation wrong.
and on the pamper page you spelled before wrong.

minor things though, the site is a credit to you, congratulations.

Lovely to look at and easy to use - I really like the pictures too.

I agree with what has been said already though, and just to add that you really should check the grammar, and spelling of words. Especially on the pamper packages page - here's just one example - you have the word quests instead of guests.

But it is beautifully done!

It is very professional looking. Easy to move between pages and very informative. Hours of opening are very limited though?

Love the colours and pictures.... very nicely presented... well done :)

thanks for replys guys....

Yes i need to sort out my spellings... not that good. Also i know the hours are short but thats the only hours i can do at the mo as children at full time and half day. I think i will lose that page.

The site was make by HealthHosts - Outstanding Websites for Therapists - Welcome!

Thhere is going to be 2 of us doing the pamper parties

thanks for your thoughts will sort them out :lol:

Kas, Was it really only £50 to set it up as their website says or are there more costs associated with it ie monthly fees etc?

By the way the site looks very good and extremely professional.

Great site, I really like it.:)

yes £50 then tax domain worked out around £70 one of payment..... then £9.99 a month

Latest posts

Back