Wedding nails l&p done yesterday for today

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bev Rose

Reaction score
These are a set of CND perfect colour sheer pink & 'City of Peace' (Old name, don't know the revised one lol!) liquid & powder.

I was very please with them, and the client did have lovely nail beds - there are 2 leukonicias on her left hand ring finger, which does show.
I oiled after taking the pics, as sometimes oil can flood the sidewalls and give a false view of the nails for pictures.

I think she was very brave, coming to me for the first time, having found me on the internet & having her nails done the day before her wedding!! But she was happy with the result.

Feel free to give it to me straight!!!!

Attachments

• resised wedding nails left hand.jpg
    resised wedding nails left hand.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 245
  • resized wedding nails close up left hand.jpg
    resized wedding nails close up left hand.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 367
  • resized wedding nails left hand palm.jpg
    resized wedding nails left hand palm.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 435
  • Right hand wedding nails resized.jpg
    Right hand wedding nails resized.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 448
Beautiful work Bev! Well done! I am sure the bride to be is delighted with the nails.

If I was to be extremely picky, the only thing I could criticize is that perhaps you could use less product at zone 2.

I think any client would be more than happy with those beautiful nails.:hug:

I agree with Christine...love the sparkle, i would have been thrilled to wear those.

I think they're lovely, I'm not surprised your client was pleased with them.

Lovely chick!

I agree with the other comments about z2 which is probably most noticeabe on on her middle finger..... again, that's being quite picky.

:hug:

Very nice....Not surprised she was pleased.
I would love to wear those nails
Lotsa luv x x x :hug: x x x

These are absolutely stunning Bev, what a lovely set to have for your wedding day! Once again a great job from you.Xx:hug:

They look lovely Bev...I would have been happy to get married with those :lol:

What have you used as a topcoat (if anything) ?

Beautiful nails yet again Bev ... I bet the bride was chuffed to bits with those, I know I would be too! xx

fab work as usual bev,your smile lines are great.x

They look lovely Bev...I would have been happy to get married with those :lol:

What have you used as a topcoat (if anything) ?

Thanks everyone for all your comments:hug:

The topcoat I have used is Star Nails Quattro

xxxxx

They are really lovely, I would be more than happy to wear them too! I do love that colour from CND (I think its now called White Shimmer?) I use that on all of the brides I have done, very classy look. Is that flower nail art you done? Well done xx

Holy smokes hun, those are GORGEOUS! I'd love those nails for myself. GREAT job! :hug:

They are really lovely, I would be more than happy to wear them too! I do love that colour from CND (I think its now called White Shimmer?) I use that on all of the brides I have done, very classy look. Is that flower nail art you done? Well done xx

Hiya, thanks for your comments:hug: - the flower is a sticker from NSI, with a lilac crystal applied in the centre to match her colour scheme.

I think they're lovely I'm sure she would have been very please and glad she came to you. I'm sure you will get a few recommendations from that. :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back