What age is your oldest client?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jennawilton

Reaction score
hi i know this is bit of a odd one but i think its fantastic i have a client who is 72 and has false nails on and another who's 63 and lets me put whatever and i mean whatever on her nails at the moment she has bright illuminous orange on.. just wondering what ages are ure lot's clients??

xx

hi i know this is bit of a odd one but i think its fantastic i have a client who is 72 and has false nails on and another who's 63 and lets me put whatever and i mean whatever on her nails at the moment she has bright illuminous orange on.. just wondering what ages are ure lot's clients??

xx

i had a client in on saturday who not only had her nail done with some nail art but also twinkle toes for her holidays not a strange request but she was 70

My oldest lady so far has been 78. Love her to bits. She's now more like family than a client though tbh.

My oldest client is 81, she behaves like a 50 year old, very vibrant, shes full of life always, and definately a grab the bull by the horns kind of gal! She also has nail art on her toes, rhinestones etc!

Shes an absolute doll, shes been with me now for about 10 months, she arrives 10 minutes early each time, and always brings me green tea! (I love green tea). Fabulous!

they are like ure grandma arn't they but myne is my grandads sister so she is really!! and do u find they always smudge there nails x

I have a lady who occaisionaly has a manicure and she's 88!:)

I had two sisters in last week who both had a spray tan for their holiday.. the youngest was 75 and her sister was 83.

The 75 year old often has her eyebrows waxed, a bit of electrolysis now and again and body massage when she feels like a relax.

I have a few older ladies and I really enjoy doing their treatments.. they are all very interesting ladies and always have lots to say :)

my 63 year old brings my freshly cooked bread everytime.. its beautiful!! im on a diet though!!

My mum and she's in her 80s. She was my very reluctant model on my foundation course and put up with my efforts from the word go. She now actually reminds me of when they need doing and makes a note of it in her diary! :lol:

Sorry she's 87 I got the numbers mixed up lol

mine is a 87 years young lady....she has soft french NNO and infills once every 4 weeks...every year at christmas she has a bit of glitter.

she is a lovely lady and has me in stitches....some of the questions she has asked me...

what are those pants called that go up ya bum

do you like your hair with those dark roots

you where late to bed last night...your lights where still on after 10pm (she lives opposite me)

There was another one too but its kinda rude...lets just say i had to pretend i didn't know the answer as i had issues trying to explain to a lady of her age...she said not to worry she would ask her son in law...PMSL...i bet he loved that.

I have a regular client who as manicures and she is ......... 99!

my oldest so far is 62,
she wears enchancements n nail art n luvs them!! :lol:

I have a client who has just started having enhancements and she is 78:)

I have a 91 year old lady who comes regularly for a day-spa package and her family get her a voucher for it each birthday & Christmas.
She loves the exfoliating scrub in the shower (she can't reach her back herself, so thinks it's great that I do it) and then she gets a full body paraffin wax.
Then she gets a facial, a back massage and a file & polish on her toes & nails.
A taxi takes her home and she tells me she gets the best nights sleep, ever.
I wish they were all like her - she's so appreciative. :lol:

My oldest client is 54, not old at all.

My eldest is late 60's.. she is new for me, and has a hot oil mani every 3 weeks... then a buff and polish. gorgeous woman.

my eldest is 84, she has file shape and buff, every 4-6 weeks and is the most appreciative person ever, i have a few regular mani clients that are 65 and over, and they ar lovely people, and i enjoy spenidn time chatting to them, they are dolls they really are

xx

My oldest client is 84. She comes back every 6-7 weeks for a rebalance with a lot of nails not in tact :rolleyes:...she tells me oooh i have been a bit careless. I don't think that she is the best person for nail enhancements since she doesn't take care of them and waits to long to return but i think she needs these moments since she tells me everytime how lonely she is and that her sons and husband have past away before here.
She speaks and understands only swedish and my swedish is really bad *speak only english since i am actually from belgium* We have strange conversations though since she sometimes understands me completely wrong and i have no clue now and then what she is talking about lol :lol:
But she is a very sweet lady

My oldest enhancement client is 70 - gel NNO. My oldest client overall is 92, I go every 4 weeks to file her natural nails short as she's had a stroke and can't do it herself...... I have a number of clients in their late 50's/60's!

Latest posts

Back