What age is your oldest client?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi

I have a lady of a mere 69 years old, who loves having a tan!

oldest client end 60 she always have gel natural overlay....and she like to have them french....:green:

My oldest client is 92 she has regular manicures.

I would say mine has been in her 60's, I think its fantastic that ladies love to care for themselves

I do weekly full body massages for an 82 year old :hug:

I do manicures on a 94 year old gentleman! He's absolutely ace! His wife has regular pedicures and she's 84. She had a facial once and arrived in "disguise" in fur floppy hat, long fur coat and huge sunglasses! (cos she didn't want anyone to see her without her makeup on!)

Luv Mrs Bean xxxxxxx:)

My oldest lady is 93. Her daughter arranges and pays for her to have a manicure every 6 weeks. Arh!:hug:

The oldest client I have done nail extensions for was 97! No, 96 - it was for her 97th birthday! She was very sweet.

My client is 90 years old, walks down the shop on her own and has BRIGHT RED nails. She has always looked after her nails, lovely, long and strong, but I was the first person to give her a manicure.

This job gives a lot of satisfaction

Carly x

My oldest client was 94 she unfortunatly passed away at christmas time but i used to go and do her whilst she slept in bed i thought it was great she still wanted to look good. But i still do some of her friends all late 80,s now my oldest one is i think about 92 but believe this when i tell you she still looks in her late 70s shes amazing trendy plays bridge with her cronies wears red varnish hair done every week brows tinted travels to london loads on her own for weekend breaks i tell you if i live that long im praying im as fit and well as she is!!

our oldest client is 102, she has regular pedicures, a style once a week and manicure once a month, my grandmother is next, she's 86 wears L & P extensions if she breaks one and a NNO always, couldn't get her to go with out, she also colors her hair and has regular facials, with waxing (she won't allow a "beard" to grow) I'm hoping to age like she has...fighting it every step of the way..LOL

My oldest client has recently turned 83:hug:

Most of my clients are 50-65 as that's the age I pitch at (wealthy women with time in their hands who appreciate quality products!), but my oldest client is 96. I have three clients in their 90's in total, all who can walk without a stick - they give me hope for when I (hopefully!) get there!

Mine is 91. She turned 90 in the year I turned 50. I suggested a joint party but sure didn't take me up on it x

I have a lovely 95yr old lady who has a CND Vinylux mini manicure every 3 weeks. I hope if i get to her age im still getting my nails looked after :0)

My oldest client was 99 until she passed a few weeks ago [emoji17]

85, she will be 86 in August has shellac every 3 weeks and loves going for red rockstars [emoji2] xx

Latest posts

Back