What are you getting for Christmas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont think there will be anything from MrMin this year as he is out of work but I did buy an all in one tool gadget thing for him from the boys. I know the twins have each bought me something although what I dont know and there is my Secret Santa gift also. Something from my Mum and Dad and also something from the in-laws although sadly usually my Mum does well there as I open them and give it straight to Mum. Mum in law is a lovely lovely Mum in law now (we haven't always got on) but she buys what she likes and sadly our tastes are a few generations apart. Oh and Tink my best friend has sent me some packages as she worried I wouldn't have any surprises..........Bless best friends, aren't they just the 'pick you up' needed?

Its all about my boys this year, as soon as we knew the contract was ending we bought the presents, including some small things for the Norwegian gf of one of my twins as she is also here for Christmas this year.

blankets with sleeves...:lol:...sorry but it just sounds so funny....nice i am sure...but funny.

I love smelly things....If all i got was a huge bottle of lovely bubble bath i would be sooo happy.

I do have a dilemma though....could do with your advise....

I got a totally unexpected and lovely gift of a voucher....normally i am very much a "get lots of little cheep bits" instead of "1 big expensive thing"....I like to get as much as i can from my money...:) but as i am not paying and being treated....do i get lots of cheep lovely little bits or splash out on just 1 expensive thing that i want but couldn't normally afford....??? what would you guys do.
Oh i'd definitely go for the one big expensive thing! You can get cheap lovely bits yourself throughout the year. If you get the expensive thing, then you will feel like you've had a real treat. That's what i'd do anyway!
I've had my Nouveau lash course paid for by my husband for Christmas.
Have a few pressies under the tree but have no idea what they are! I desperately need some Estee Lauder Cinnabar perfume so fingers crossed!

Hi Well here goes Hubby got me an HP Touchscreen 23 inch computer its fab no more big tower in the way I love it, slippers again of step mum can feel em in the packet lol, PJ's from my daughter and a surprise to, a thousand pound of my dad spent that already, perfume of my step children, a present of my sis, £250 from hubby toward courses next year oh and a holiday for a week to Silloth weather permiting. :hug:

i get all surpirses and my boyfriend is dead good a buying gifts. i have asked for a new bag, some boots and a brooch but he doesnt like to get me what i ask for.... my mum has got me a new coat which she gave me yesterday as she says shes sick of 'seeing me in that horrible green thing'. she means my FAVOURITE coat! hehe

Tonianne don't forget your other thing in Jan!!!!
HOUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

oh ye i forgeot and my new house!!!!!! yey!!! x

I've got a new Lappy from Paul,( still trying to put spell checker on it, so please forgive any mistakes lol)
And I've got gift vouchers from everyone else for Pulse, so I can get my tattoo finished. Nothing to exciting but its just what I wanted:hug:

My daughter and I love our blankets with sleeves!!!!!!! :lol:

lol sorry!
Meant no offense:o

It's just that I have my favorite 'blankey' that I like to use when sitting on the couch and really do NOT want anything else... I had one of those sleeved blankets years ago... it annoyed the life out of me hehehe

:hug:

lol sorry!
Meant no offense:o

It's just that I have my favorite 'blankey' that I like to use when sitting on the couch and really do NOT want anything else... I had one of those sleeved blankets years ago... it annoyed the life out of me hehehe

:hug:

No offense taken at all!! I know they are completely ridiculous lol.

They are not all that common here in England, (I got ours from a local petrol station) but when Sophie and I were in Texas last month we could really not believe how hyped they were. They were in the airports, shops, and on TV adverts all day long. We were nearly wetting ourselves everytime they came on TV with all manner of weird and wonderful names. Even Ellen de Generes was going on about them on her TV show.

Unbelievable. It's just a blanket ............ with sleeves PMSL :lol:

My lovely boyfriends is giving me £600 towards my cnd L&P and Gel nail course (my mums paying the rest) He gave me £200 for clothes and buying me lots of suprises:)
My friends have got me gify vouchers for my fav shop xxx

I have had my hot stone course and heater and i have a few surprise things under the tree so im happy.

blankets with sleeves...:lol:...sorry but it just sounds so funny....nice i am sure...but funny.

I love smelly things....If all i got was a huge bottle of lovely bubble bath i would be sooo happy.

I do have a dilemma though....could do with your advise....

I got a totally unexpected and lovely gift of a voucher....normally i am very much a "get lots of little cheep bits" instead of "1 big expensive thing"....I like to get as much as i can from my money...:) but as i am not paying and being treated....do i get lots of cheep lovely little bits or splash out on just 1 expensive thing that i want but couldn't normally afford....??? what would you guys do.

Angie spend it on something that makes you smile, makes you feel good and is totaly selfish.......... indulge yourself, as I am sure this is what the sender wanted you to do, think of yourself instead of others..... Ugg Boots huni you know how much you really want them xxxx

Ugg Boots it is then....:lol:....I feel sooo naughty...but i like it !!! :) thanks for all your help deciding guys xxx

following my first reply i also have:
rockin robin underwear
pj's
a hottie owl(those thing's u put in microave)
a braun silk epil(wanted one for ages)
a memory stick(boyf was sick of me knickin his)
a lil bag from past time
box of choccies x 2
a cath kidston flanner and wash bag with gin & tonic soap LOVE IT
champers
wine
elle mcpherson body stuff
hollyoaks men calender
i told boyf not to get me a me to you bear so he bought me a mini one
a russell howard DVD :D
a beauty secrets book which is ace!!!

For me;

- git my part time job,
- worked part time for my L&P CDN course,
- walked from home to the work place through -1 ํc and back home through -8 ํc,
- played with my nail tech trolley on big ice sheet in front of Glasgow Green instead of ice skating til my sneaker got wets,

Apart from those;

- Beauty and the beast at SCCC (My BF paid),
- New UGG Boots from my BF,
- New Miss Sixty Coat from my BF's mummy,
- New jumper from my Santa Clause last night (my bf again I think),
- My papa paid for my UV Brisa course,
- New set of IBD Gel,
- Extra Budget from Mummy and Papa for boxing day,
- Cute pinky set of cosmetic by my boss, I've work there as part time for four days,

a wonderful white Christmas this year...

Hi more surprises a new pair of cardy uggs, beckham perfume, eternity perfume and more pjs all in all a good chrimbo this year gift wise, hope everyone has a nice new year :hug::hug:

I DID get that dreadful blanket with sleeves :lol:

BUT hubby made up for his tactical error because he also gave me a new cdplayer/stereo for my car!! My old one didn't work properly (cd's wouldn't play, radio didn't pick up a lot of stations & clock was fast and never right time LOL). I can also plug an MP3 into it, and so save wear and tear on my CD's :green:
Whooohooooo tunes for my wheels!!!!!!!!!!

I also got $$ from my Mom and with that... I am buying....

Drum roll please................................

One of Liliya's nail art DVD's Liliya - nail designer
Yipeeeeeee!
I just finished sending her an email, to get details on how to arrange shipping.

I still have a few people left to see.... but that's how much I've been spoiled so far.
I'm a happy camper.:green:

Lol, i'd quite fancy a blanket with sleeves.

I was sooo spoilt.
iphone 3g, cardy ugg boots, links of london sweetie bracelet and necklace, clothes, jewellery, 12 books, shoes, hair stuff, pretty decorative boxes, crystal animals, wash bag, watch, dome umbrella, week in ireland to see family and my brother gave me 100 euros to spend, pjs, slippers, cds, dvds, calendar...

I have the most amazing family ever!!! I broke up with my bf a month ago and had a bit of a bad year so they wanted to make it special. My Goodness they succeeded!

I can't wait for 2010. New year in Ireland, so once the hangover is gone i'm sure it'll be great, lol.

Victoria - please let me know what you think of the dvd's as i'm tempted to treat myself.

Here's hoping that all you geeks had the wonderful christmas i had and Happy New Year xxx

I got a day at Champneys, Agent provocateur perfume and body sauce ( and a couple of other bits !!!) Lancome primodiale set, chocs and bits and bobs, bless him, the boy did good this year !

Latest posts

Back