What are you having for tea tonight?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

'chelle

Reaction score
Just wondered!

I'm getting bored of having the same things for tea all the time so would like to hear what everyone else is having so I can get some ideas.

Tonight I'm having a ham shank (ha ha very funny!) done in the slow cooker with new potatoes in parsley and carrots.

I'll be having a turkey stir fry in a lemon sauce with noodles!

He he!!

I'm having a Spanish omelette x

My bf is working away this week baby ollie is in his cot asleep so I think I'll treat myself to a Chinese xx

I've had lasagne and bakewell tart with custard for pudding it was scrumptious. x

My bf is working away this week baby ollie is in his cot asleep so I think I'll treat myself to a Chinese xx

I've got a baby Ollie too lol, only mines 11 months and we've all had chicken pasta bake x

Chicken rogan josh with rice and naan bread ... Yummy!

Good old sausage, egg, chips and beans yummmmmmmy!

Pizza it has a tomato and cheese sauce with mushrooms on top with Parmesan shavings and good old creamy crunchy coleslaw mmmmmmmmm I'm starving just waiting for the ovan to warm up and I'll stick it in XX

Hot and sour pork and peppers with thai jasmine rice. Yuuum! :D

I have had pan fried salmon and jersey royals with green beans and a slice of apple pie, yum!

Shepherds pie!!! Yummm x

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

Chicken breast fillet in breadcrumbs, Jersey Royals and peas. And a rhubarb Muller Light yoghurt for dessert. :)

I'm doing Slimming World - made a syn free/ fat free chicken curry ( with a dollop of mango chutney on the side) yum yum!!

Stuffed.com!!

Indian fajitas. Fit!

Salmon with rice and lots of yummy veggies, that's the good side because I did wolf a bit of fruitcake down before softball, the downside of living with a friend who likes to bake!!

Lady bird I'm on slimming world. Doing the extra easy plan x

Lamb steak and garlic potato au gratin...it was gorgeous! :)

Sent from my RACERII using SalonGeek

Really naughty. Girls had a friend from school home for tea so it was burger, chips and pizza finished off with fresh strawberries and meringue. Mmmmmm.:o

Latest posts

Back