What cool/unusual pressies did we get?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a hedgehog house and food for my birthday, then I got a house for bees, ladybugs and beetles to hibernate in for the winter. I love them. I don't need anything so these were the best presents ever :)

One of my presents was a stress willy, soooo romantic !:lol: I preferred the Jimmy choo perfume !

I got some purple suede beetle crushers but its been too wet to go out in them! ;)

Maisymouse I love those pressies, so original and thoughtful :)

I got a chocolate fountain and lots of choc to go in it! One of my fave presents :)

I got a lovely new dressing table which i love! And loads of new perfume to show off on my table lol
Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I got my other half an ice cream maker as he loves frozen yogurt but it is hard to find in the shops and is expensive when we do find it.

He loves it and has already made bananna fro yo & raspberry fro yo & strawberry ice cream (for the kids). Later today we are attempting mint choc chip ice cream.

I got mainly dollars for my Christmas & birthday presents, as my husband is taking me to New York on Thursday for my 40th, so I can have a huge spending spree !! Yippee ! X

awww i'd love to go to New York and spend lots of money, hope you have fun :)

santa got me a portable dvd player so I can watch dvds in my van between clients and on my lunch break!!!!

Santa got me a new tattoo :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356797030.869995.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356797030.869995.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 123
I got a gorgeous new nail station, pink trolley for all my stuff, pink tunic, 2 dresses, shoes, tassimo coffee maker and loads more! Oh has spoilt me! :) xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

I got a trip to Venice 😝 .. A hot air balloon flights, hunter boots, 2 blazers, all saints jeans, all saints bag, Ralph Lauren jumper and gilet from my boyfriend and the new samsung smart camera from my parents! 😜 so I feel well and truly spoilt xxx

I got a new car! Well, actually hubby bought himself a new car, traded in my 8 year old gas guzzler and gave me his one year old VW Golf. I'm very happy as now my petrol will cost a third of what it did, my tax is low and the insurance has been paid up for the next 12 months. :)

Best gifts this year- I got onesies with ears on the hoodie and socks that look like Lambchop from my in-laws, and a Makala ukulele from my hubby. I'm totally happy.

I had some lovely pressies.
Hubby had heard me saying I fancied a Clarisonic system and bought it for me!
I also had some great wellie boots for my dog-walking in the forest, Space NK set from a lovely friend and a Swarovski- (OK I have given up on the spelling)- studded pen in teal crystals, to match my treatment room, from my boss/great pal.

Wow what fantastic pressies you all have got. We are a lucky lot :)
Vicki x

I got £450 to spend when I went to New York in November, Alien perfume gift set, new straighteners and a new purse off my Hubby, plus gift vouchers, dressing gown, jewellery, chocs from family and friends and a Pot of Dreams saving jar to save for New York again 😊

Latest posts

Back