what do you think..my first ever pics on this board

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look fab Ariaaland.
How are you keeping? Long time no speak.

They're gorgeous, Ariaa! Great work, I'll have to order those tips. I really like them.

I soooooooooo love long nails and hate short ones LOL
I personally have mine pretty close to that long all the time.
I'm a stay at home mom, 2 girls (2.5yrs & 4.5yrs) with one of them balking at potty training and still in diapers. I do clean my own house, do yardwork, etc.
AND I can type around 80 words a minute, give or take.

So yes people can function with nails like that LOL
(some VERY VERY old pics of my own nails to show you how long they really are, this is their usual length)
http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b265/OnglesChezVictoria/Art%20with%20additives%20-%20Art%20avec%20additives/?action=view&current=BubbleGumPinkAcryFlakes_CellPhone.jpg&refPage=20&imgAnch=imgAnch40

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b265/OnglesChezVictoria/French%20Mani%20-%20Natural%20-%20Funky%20mani/?action=view&current=VictoriaRedGlitterTipswineglass.jpg&refPage=20&imgAnch=imgAnch37

It is tricky to work with nails like this, BUT you do get the hang of it and find 'ways' and 'tricks' to doing things. Mind you, car seats are still a bugger as are seat belts with buttons you must push in LOL
I never break any either.

Great job Ariaa! I love them.
Wish you were closer, you could do mine cause I REALLY hate doing my own as it takes so darn long and my righty never looks as nice as lefty (imo):irked:

Keep sharing pics:!:

they look smooth and luxurious. i particularly like the colours you have used. w

Blooming heck, they are long !!! I'd poke my eyes out if mine were that long :lol:

Agree with everyone else, even though they are a bit on the long side for my own personal taste, I think you've done a fab job. They look really good !

River

I think they are lovely - thank you for sharing your lovely work with us. Keep them coming! Do you do lots of whacky nail art? I'm after some inspiration!

woah, they are long. mind you, you have a very nice model. she has nice hands and beds. how does she manage with them? does she break them? i think the colours are lovely, love the tips can you pm me from where you oredered those from please?

they are too long for me, did you originally advise against this length due to the impractilality? x

They look realy lovely, totally impracticle & FAB!

Great custom blend, the 'ivory tips' are brill colours for the natural look. I've not tried those before. Must get my Nailite catalogue out & have a look.

The 1/3 2/3rd rule is obviously a great basic measure to go by, but not all our clients like to be 'in the norm!' if you know what i mean.

Well done hun, great work:hug:

They are fab well done xx

VHunter said:
They're gorgeous, Ariaa! Great work, I'll have to order those tips. I really like them.

I soooooooooo love long nails and hate short ones LOL
I personally have mine pretty close to that long all the time.
I'm a stay at home mom, 2 girls (2.5yrs & 4.5yrs) with one of them balking at potty training and still in diapers. I do clean my own house, do yardwork, etc.
AND I can type around 80 words a minute, give or take.

So yes people can function with nails like that LOL
(some VERY VERY old pics of my own nails to show you how long they really are, this is their usual length)
http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b265/OnglesChezVictoria/Art%20with%20additives%20-%20Art%20avec%20additives/?action=view&current=BubbleGumPinkAcryFlakes_CellPhone.jpg&refPage=20&imgAnch=imgAnch40

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b265/OnglesChezVictoria/French%20Mani%20-%20Natural%20-%20Funky%20mani/?action=view&current=VictoriaRedGlitterTipswineglass.jpg&refPage=20&imgAnch=imgAnch37

It is tricky to work with nails like this, BUT you do get the hang of it and find 'ways' and 'tricks' to doing things. Mind you, car seats are still a bugger as are seat belts with buttons you must push in LOL
I never break any either.

Great job Ariaa! I love them.
Wish you were closer, you could do mine cause I REALLY hate doing my own as it takes so darn long and my righty never looks as nice as lefty (imo):irked:

Keep sharing pics:!:

thanks victoria:hug: one of these days who knows i might just pop in to see you up in canada:) BTW your nails look nice, i love the red tipped ones, but those arent really long cuz i wear mine like that sometimes.. as a matter of factthey are that lenght right now. my client's hands are however a totally diff story.

ADiva1 said:
I think they are lovely - thank you for sharing your lovely work with us. Keep them coming! Do you do lots of whacky nail art? I'm after some inspiration!

no not really, my nail art is pretty basic ....my artistic talents are a bit limited, have tried some 3d flowers though.. but they are just okay nothing near to the fab work i have see in 3D on this board. thanks for the compliment on my work:)

I think they are fab, yes maybe long but the colour looks really natural, cant wait to have them looking half as good as yours!!!

Latest posts

Back