what do you think..my first ever pics on this board

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ariaaland

Reaction score
hi all. i did these nails for my client yesterday, she is in the entertainment and fashion industry and stuff so she likes her nails very long and showy. i know the rule about freedege being longer than the nailbed... but its what she wanted. i used azkentz trilite gel over a custom blended acrylic for the nail bed. the freedge was ivory "deep smile" tips from nailite. i hope you like it. let me know what you think please.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g140/sophy_photos/one020.jpg
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g140/sophy_photos/one018.jpg

OMG i love them but how do you do normal day to day things with nails that long????

Very nice colours!! and lucky you living in the caribbean welcome to the boards!! x.x.x.:hug:

ariaaland said:
hi all. i did these nails for my client yesterday, she is in the entertainment and fashion industry and stuff so she likes her nails very long and showy. i know the rule about freedege being longer than the nailbed... but its what she wanted. i used azkentz trilite gel over a custom blended acrylic for the nail bed. the freedge was ivory "deep smile" tips from nailite. i hope you like it. let me know what you think please.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g140/sophy_photos/one020.jpg

Hello!

These ivory tips are fab and the enhancement looks perfect, wow.

wow they look fab not sure about the length don't think I could cope :lol:

thanks to both of you for your nice comments. its nice living in the caribbean great weather most of the time,, but i have been on the board for a while now so i am not exactly new, but its my first set of pics though.. thanks again:)

i think youve done a great job luv,yes the general nail tech rule may be 1 3rd tip to 2 3rds bed ,but not everyones the same and if we were ,how boring would our job be !!!!
i think these are lovely babes
well done for posting your first pic and i hope there is lots more to come :hug:
edit .... all my clients say "oh my god imagine having your nails that long " before i cut the tips down ,but you have proved to us all here long nails can look lovely

They are fab enhancement and I love the ivory tips :)
The length spoils the look of the nails and they appear top heavy but if the client wanted long then so be it.

Oh yeh duh!!! sorry i feel so stupid now i think i better go to bed:lol: :lol:

tania turner eat your heart out!!!

they are fantastic, totally impractical (for most i should think...), but if I had a cleaner/nanny/slave.... I would have mine that length too!!!

but regardless of the length (clients wishes), they look amazing!!!

I think they look wonderful.....and really miss mine at that length .........good job!

thank you thank you thank you!!!!.. you would not believe how good it feels to know that finally my hard work and constant practice has paid off. i was so insecure about my work and was so scared to even post a picture, but now from your comments i feel a lot more confident and will only strive to do better. thank you all so much.. you have no idea what this means to me:hug: hugs to all of you. special hugs to you emmseybabes for convincing me (you were right)hug:

Too long for me but they look really great......

I think the look fab, and in a funny way I kinda like the length. well I'd love to have an easy lifestyle that I could have them that long and not catch them!

LONG, yes, but flawless - they look really lovely. Well done you !! :lol:

very nice, well done hun

wow they look great well done! xx:hug: xx

I think they are fab , even if they are a bit on the long side :lol:(dunno how she does anything ) but if thats what your client wants then i reckon you did an outstanding job hunny !! well done

VickyB said:
LONG, yes, but flawless - they look really lovely. Well done you !! :lol:

I agree with Vicky.. they do look flawless, regardless of length.. well done... you shouldnt be worried about your work.. its fabulous :)

They look fantastic!! If someone can cope with those lenght nails then more for her! Well done!

Latest posts

Back