What do you think..tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did tantrick training. Im just ringing round companies at mo and getting samples as Im new and just want to see whats out there. Saying that ive used 8, 10 and eos tantrick and been happy with them all. I sprayed myself with eos on wed and its lovely, much suited to my skin tone as im lilly white. I think the literature is funky ( tho bein a size 12-14 im sooooo jealous of the girl on the ad) wishing i had her flat abs lol!!! But i agree with everyone its the spray tan solution that IS important...clients will come back for the tan not because of whats on the literature
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

i have had a spray booth installed in my salon. i now have to decide which product to use. i asked someone who has had countless spray tans and she said that sudo was the best she had had. it's best to ask around and find which one people like best.

I think that Tantrick is the best one. I was in your position and looking around at different companies and Tantrick was DEFINITELY the best one in my opinion. I don't think the ad is sleazy at all ~ people actually come in to me and say "I want to look like the lady in the advert" so it's obviously eye catching which is the main aim I say!

Good luck with your search xx

You know you don't have to choose between having either a good tan or nicer advertising, you can have both in one package!! As I said I use Couture and I have had clients aged from 16 - 63 so far, so just because there are no scantily clad bodies doesn't mean that it only appeals to the oldies nor does it mean that it's a poor tan. :rolleyes:

Look around, test the products and decide from there, but you have to like the whole package, not just parts of it imo.

i think the sienna slogans are hilarious!!! me and tonilee were creasing at them!! It's just a bit of fun really! :green:

i would get a few samples to try out, and then you can decide for yourself cant you!!

i have just switched to sienna, and have a bit of their retail aswell, i love it all!!! and clients are loving it too!!

i trained with Naturasun and love all their different shades, They even have one called chocolate which smells like ...... chocolate! You should go on line and look them up.

Well if you think tantricks near the mark you havent seen Sienna Xs promotional material.
To be honest i don't know what they are thinking why would you want a therapist possibly spraying men and mobile wearing a t shirt saying ''make it moist make it last''.

Lol !! Make it what ?!, thats made me laugh :lol::lol::lol:

Well if you think tantricks near the mark you havent seen Sienna Xs promotional material.
To be honest i don't know what they are thinking why would you want a therapist possibly spraying men and mobile wearing a t shirt saying ''make it moist make it last''.

Ha ha! Oh dear lol x

i think the sienna slogans are hilarious!!! me and tonilee were creasing at them!! It's just a bit of fun really! :green:

They are too funny!! LOL

However I hasten to add Sienna are not daft and listen to their customers, they are about to launch a new range designed for the higher end clientelle, spas etc, the rep told us square glass/perspex bottles .....sound nice!!:green:

Latest posts

Back