What Gelish colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking for a Gelish for bridal nails - no french tho.

I'd love a ivory tone colour but not a complete flat creme colour as I'm worried it may look too harsh? Something with a bit of shimmer but not too sheer - semi opaque to opaque would be great.

Anybody have any recommendations?? x
What about Sheek white layered with either bashful or tassels?? I don't have a pic but those combinations came to mind x

Done my first set of Gelish on a client tonight! Carnival hangover on fingers and toes with diamantes on big toe and ring finger

Which Gelish led lamps have you all gone for, im mobile but want something that cures all 5 fingers at once xxx

Which Gelish led lamps have you all gone for, im mobile but want something that cures all 5 fingers at once xxx

I got the 18G Gelish LED lamp last weekend and I couldn't be happier. It cures all 5 fingers in 5 sec (base) and 30 sec (color & top).

I was using CND UV lamp before and don't regret getting this new LED at all. CND's is fine, but the 18G is faster and so cute too, it's really small and barely takes any space!!

Brilliant thanks, I also have the Cnd lamp for Shellac, but thinking of adding Gelish as well...hmmm going to have a good look now...Thanks again xx

Brilliant thanks, I also have the Cnd lamp for Shellac, but thinking of adding Gelish as well...hmmm going to have a good look now...Thanks again xx

At 1st I thought "Hmm I don't need a new lamp this one will do the job" but when I trained in Gelish, I used the 18G and it speeds up the procress of the application. Using Gelish with the UV lamp it would take me 30 minutes for an application. With the 18G it took me 14 minutes (yes, I timed it).

My trainer would tell me "At the end of the day, we're all here to make profit" so the extra 15 minutes really makes a different if you add it all up.

Cliché;1544481 said:
At 1st I thought "Hmm I don't need a new lamp this one will do the job" but when I trained in Gelish, I used the 18G and it speeds up the procress of the application. Using Gelish with the UV lamp it would take me 30 minutes for an application. With the 18G it took me 14 minutes (yes, I timed it).

My trainer would tell me "At the end of the day, we're all here to make profit" so the extra 15 minutes really makes a different if you add it all up.

14 mins to apply Gelish? Wow, I think I need to come and get some hints and tips off you, I have the 18g lamp and im no where near 14 mins.

Could someone pretty please recommend some natural colours? I have light elegant and go girl, they're my lightest colours. I'd like another pale pink and maybe a nude/beige colour. I'm looking at the harmony website now and i'm really indecisive! I've got a few clients booked in soon who can only have natural colours on for work xxx

Could someone pretty please recommend some natural colours? I have light elegant and go girl, they're my lightest colours. I'd like another pale pink and maybe a nude/beige colour. I'm looking at the harmony website now and i'm really indecisive! I've got a few clients booked in soon who can only have natural colours on for work xxx

I've done these today which is Gelish candyland pink (the one with the long name about being too sweet!). This was also my first attempt at freehand nail art of anything other than dots! It's quite a natural colour but might look nice with ambience over to tone it down a little? Xxxx

I've done these today which is Gelish candyland pink (the one with the long name about being too sweet!). This was also my first attempt at freehand nail art of anything other than dots! It's quite a natural colour but might look nice with ambience over to tone it down a little? Xxxx

Yeah that's a nice colour, thank you. Would you say it's lighter than go girl? By the way I love your design :) xx

Yeah that's a nice colour, thank you. Would you say it's lighter than go girl? By the way I love your design :) xx

Thank you! Yes, I think it's lighter although I haven't got go girl. I googled both colours and looked at images and it looks lighter. Xx

Forever beauty is quite a popular nude for me or pink smoothie xx

Forever beauty is quite a popular nude for me or pink smoothie xx

I think forever beauty is what nude I'm looking for thank you :) I didn't spot this on the website either! Xx

Cliché;1544481 said:

Is that including pep?

Is that including pep?

No. Just the application.

I've been lucky so far though, all the clients I've had have never taken more than 5-10 minutes to prep.

Cliché;1545160 said:
No. Just the application.

I've been lucky so far though, all the clients I've had have never taken more than 5-10 minutes to prep.

Wow, my pep takes much longer than the actual application......just like decorating does.x

I think forever beauty is what nude I'm looking for thank you :) I didn't spot this on the website either! Xx

If you get Forever Beauty try mixing Gossip Girl ( more Forever Beauty than Gossip Girl) into it. It gives you a beautiful pink

Latest posts

Back