what is on your tooties?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well up untill 2 weeks ago , I had graphix glitter illusions on my toenails,
then I had cnd's breathless enamel.
and last night I did this ........
lol

They are soooo cute Ems xx

I've got Creative Liquid and Powder french on my toes, been on since 10th April and only just need an infill.

well up untill 2 weeks ago , I had graphix glitter illusions on my toenails,
then I had cnd's breathless enamel.
and last night I did this ........
lol

lovely very pritty

Ive got Creative "sneaky" (hot pink) with white poka dots! I have done about 15 pedicure clients this with various different colors cos they liked mine. I have just done my sisters with Creative "Hot chillis" (summery light red) with white poka dots for her hols- really funky!

My toes are painted blood red with some silver rhinestones in a pretty pattern on them.
I did it a week ago. usually i seal it all in after a day or two with Ultra Seal but this time i'll just use clear top coat

i have french but used a sheer glittery pink (OPI - princesses rule!) instead of a matt one and then have heart stickers on all toes - more on big toes obviously!!

My tootsies, for the moment are 'nekkid' (aka naked lol). It's only just spring here in Montreal.

They had bright red polish on them, that had grown out, since last august:o
(in winter, I keep them trim and clean. That's IT, otherwise, I don't bother with them lol)

Been thinking on doing something, but haven't yet decided what.

I got Creative Breathless on with a darker browny/pink colour smiles and green diamond rhinestones across the smiles too,,,,,,,,,,,

i have french at the mo.

I have Bio sculpture gel in dark chocolate brown, with irredescent type glitter and a diagonal row of teardrop diamontes.

*Brisa French Gels w/little white flower decals in the corner of each Big Toe:green:
Copy1ofIMG_0022.jpg

well mine are OPI bogota blackberry with rhinestone flowers on, probably change to french before me hols tho, cos it goes with everything lol

xxxxx

Attachments

• bogota bberry and stones.JPG
    bogota bberry and stones.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 56
Bio sculpture french with a single rhinestone in the corner.

Brisa gel french.

Creative pink and white L&P with stick on flowers and rhinestones........as I just went on holiday and wanted them to look perfect....but now with all the sand and salt water they were in they are a bit dull and need a fill ...so I'm off for a change tomorrow to do a fill and paint them a lovely OPI colour (significant other color) as the purple irridecent colour has caught my eye!:)

Really hot pink polish by Ceasars Secrets.

Latest posts

Back