What is your favourite brand of hot wax?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

banannarama

Reaction score
hi there,

i'm looking for your views on different brands of hot wax... i'm currently using just wax sensitive brazilian hot wax and it's the only kind of hot wax ive worked with before... i fancy trying out some new ones and would love to hear what you all use and your reasons why...

thanks,

annie :hug: xxx

Hi Annie, I worked with Lycon wax for ages and ages but after a recommendation from another therapist I tried now use HIVE hot film wax, it is brilliant and so cost effective! great result every single time! can be bought from Beauty express for about £4 per kilo.

Jenny :lol:

Lycon all the way. I use the So yummy choclate and hazelnut. Would defo reccomend it.

Berins all the way, love it.

Berins for me too :)

I used to use Perron Rigot Escential Rose, but now loving their Ceripil Homme.

Mat

I use perron Rigot Euroblonde .

thanks a lot geeks! off to do a wee bit of investigating now into all the ones you mentioned... mwah! :hug: x

Another vote for Perron Rigot Euroblonde.

HIVE hot film wax, all the way i love it and it is excellent for hollywood n brazillian theres no pulling n tugging on your sensitive bits so much better
Posted via Mobile Device

Another BERINS fan here!!

Berins for me too.:biggrin:

Another vote for perron rigot euroblonde here!
just love how works well everytime, very comfortable for clients :D

We've just changed to Perron Rigot Euroblonde (partly due to the positive comments I've seen on here) and we all love it at the salon!!

Perron Rigot - Euroblonde

definatley Caron wax, no brittleness, no stringyness just smooth clean results not only pulling the root but also the dermal papilla

Latest posts

Back