What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is such a great idea. I've been trying to get my 'likes' up for ages.

Here is my link Welcome to Facebook
I'm working my way through the list but will try to like you all soon. x

Yes you are!

By liking the page it appears in other peoples news feeds (mine averages 180 'impressions' which means 180 people potentially see the page each time it's 'liked')

Therefore if 100 people like the page this means 1800 people may see the link and like it too...

It is therefore likely that loads of people in different areas will see the page as most of us have people on our friend lists from all over the country.

In addition, people often research businesses online before they go to them and a popular page with more likes will instil more confidence.

It's essential to have a good online 'presence' these days and 'social media' is a powerful marketing force of the future!

Ps mines:

www.facebook.com/awaesthetics

Happy liking!

Thanks for that, think I get it now...so here is my page for anyone that likes it !!!!https://www.facebook.com/pages/Powercut-Hair-Nail-Studio/198453243549311

will try to like people back !!

Last edited:
To take a break from website altering :)irked:) I thought I'd work my way through this thread liking pages... And just got in trouble from facebook for spamming!?!? I now can't use my page for 15 days!!! How is that supposed to help me advertise??

Is there any way I can undo this? As, to be fair, you all asked me to like you!! lol :lol:

To take a break from website altering :)irked:) I thought I'd work my way through this thread liking pages... And just got in trouble from facebook for spamming!?!? I now can't use my page for 15 days!!! How is that supposed to help me advertise??

Is there any way I can undo this? As, to be fair, you all asked me to like you!! lol :lol:

Oh My God.. really??

I don't get Facebook at all :confused:

Oh My God.. really??

I don't get Facebook at all :confused:

Yes :/ I mean, if people complained then I get it but they have posted in here saying "please like my page" and when people like my page they've posted to say they've liked it (thank you by the way :D) so that's what I've done... and facebook has classed it as spam! lol so it's just facebook being special. Oh well, now I'll have to wait, post slower and/or just like pages after they've liked me... Which may take forever... lol

Yes :/ I mean, if people complained then I get it but they have posted in here saying "please like my page" and when people like my page they've posted to say they've liked it (thank you by the way :D) so that's what I've done... and facebook has classed it as spam! lol so it's just facebook being special. Oh well, now I'll have to wait, post slower and/or just like pages after they've liked me... Which may take forever... lol

Wow.. you learn something new everyday!!

Apparently I can still like pages!? I just can't post to say I've liked them... Oh well... Here's hoping people notice and like me back!

Totally confused. I do have a fb site but how can this help my beauty business??

My home fb site is rosiedrew bristol.

Am I missing something in my old age lol. x:suprised:

I got a notification from one of my friends on my personal Facebook page asking to like his business.

Can anyone tell me how you do this, so I can get all my friends to like my own business page?

Thanks Geeks :)

Hi angel,
On your business page along the left side you should see a "suggest friends" and you can pick the ones you want to like your page
Hope this is what your looking for as fb can be confusing with pages and profiles and all that.

Hi everyone

Spent hours "like" ing over 50 Salons and therapy pages on Facebook, but only had 7 "Likes" back which is a little disappointing :cry:

it is great looking at all the different pages and websites, some brilliant ideas and stuff to share.

so come on start "Liking", I assume everyone on here needs a little boost and share ideas.

Welcome to Facebook

Beauté avec mon ami | Facebook

Welcome to Facebook

Hi everyone

Spent hours "like" ing over 50 Salons and therapy pages on Facebook, but only had 7 "Likes" back which is a little disappointing :cry:

it is great looking at all the different pages and websites, some brilliant ideas and stuff to share.

so come on start "Liking", I assume everyone on here needs a little boost and share ideas.

Welcome to Facebook

Beauté avec mon ami | Facebook

Welcome to Facebook

I didn't get many either but I guess that's because I was way down on page 25 or something and people can only spend so long clicking the like button before getting RSI lol I've liked you though :)

Brilliant thread, I have started liking some of your pages.
Please can you have a look at my Facebook page and "like" it.

Lottie's Beauty

Thank you xxx

Great page, I will try and get through and like as many pages as possible. My facebook is Got 2 Glow | Facebook

Cheers
Karen

Please like my page too and il like yours back 

Fairydust Beauty

Facebook.com/fairydustbeauty

Thanks ladies 

Latest posts

Back