What is your salon Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've liked your page for you too. Did you have to pay for it or did you just create a page. Would love to know how you did it, I've been playing around with my own page this weekend but not getting anywhere near you've created.

Well done!!!

Love your page, and loving the book now button. do you know if that can be used in the UK or is it just america? xx

facebook Vbnails Freelance
Im not sure how to put the link in correctly? tried but im not doing it right,x

Bit of a bug bear>>>

Ok guys! I think its not a good idea to have your business as a 'personal' page...yes you can request friends etc but its much better to have it set up as a page, not to mention it looks more professional.

Also, did you know its actually against Facebook rules to have a business as a personal page? They can close it down without notice and imagine where you would be losing all the people on the friends list and starting from scratch?!?

If you're really intending on having a facebook page as a personal page then I would suggest you create BOTH, a personal and a page.

Also.......when I'm clicking through the thread and its someone's personal page I can't click 'like' from my business page and I'm certainly not going to add you to my own personal facebook page!

So guys come on....use facebook properly and it can work really well for you! Thanks for the recent likes on Adam Williams Aesthetics - Beauty salon, Cosmetics shop - Manchester, United Kingdom | Facebook and apologies for those I've been unable to like back due to the personal page issue!

BotoxBoy

ahh was wondering why some pages i could not like! so this is because its a personal page? x

ahh was wondering why some pages i could not like! so this is because its a personal page? x

Yeah can only 'like' business pages or groups!

Hi, I'm just starting up so likes will be much appreciated an returned :)

http://www.facebook.com/RestAndBeMindful

Lindsey x

Hi all,
I have just changed my facebook page to Nails 2 Envy | Facebook if you could like me that would be great.

Hello Geeks! Here is my professional page...please like me as I'm lonley :sad::sad::cry:.

Also, any tips on this Face Book thingamigig will be gratefully received as I am a complete novice :eek:

Perfect Pinkys Ltd | Facebook

Hello Geeks! Here is my professional page...please like me as I'm lonley :sad::sad::cry:.

Also, any tips on this Face Book thingamigig will be gratefully received as I am a complete novice :eek:

Perfect Pinkys Ltd | Facebook
Ditto.
I've deleted my page twice in frustration, I can't seem to 'Like' anyone or add people. Can't find a telephone number to ring Facebook either.
Grrr.

Liked!! Your nails look fab :) xx

Oh thanks Sarah...not sure if I am doing it correctly when I like someone else. I do find FB confusing...must be my age :rolleyes:

Ditto.
I've deleted my page twice in frustration, I can't seem to 'Like' anyone or add people. Can't find a telephone number to ring Facebook either.
Grrr.

Thanks Lovebeauty. I don't think FB do 'speaking' to people :lol:

Thanks Lovebeauty. I don't think FB do 'speaking' to people :lol:

I know!
I'm usually computer savvy and am only 25 so believe me it isn't your brain or your age, FB (for businesses anyway) just doesn't make any sense!
I tried opening a personal profile in my name and email and it wouldn't let me! It kept saying I already had an account and to log in!
But if I don't have a personal account (which is what i was trying to create) to my email address I cant find friends as have no search bar(with my business page)!
It's so stupid! *cry*

I know!
I'm usually computer savvy and am only 25 so believe me it isn't your brain or your age, FB (for businesses anyway) just doesn't make any sense!
I tried opening a personal profile in my name and email and it wouldn't let me! It kept saying I already had an account and to log in!
But if I don't have a personal account (which is what i was trying to create) to my email address I cant find friends as have no search bar(with my business page)!
It's so stupid! *cry*

Yeah, I always thought I was pretty good on the pc - I'm advanced on most applications at work - but FB is annoying and confusing sometimes!!!

Latest posts

Back