What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank you! so kind of u both, i do get bored easily so whilst i wont take the nails off ill file the art off and do something else, think i will b trying the black and white tie nails!! they are cute!!! x

thank you! so kind of u both, i do get bored easily so whilst i wont take the nails off ill file the art off and do something else, think i will b trying the black and white tie nails!! they are cute!!! x

...can't stop looking at mine :cool:

they are pretty spesh!! x

ManiQ blue 101 :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326976371.749523.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326976371.749523.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 489
these are mine i got a little bored of natural tips so decided to have a little play with gelish and acrylic not the best of nails but im still training so thats my excuse! haha. love this thread so many talented techs makes me green with envy!!

Love these! 😃 which gelish colours are they? I can't wait to go in a design course with gelish, went on my gelish course last week so practising lots now!! xVx

Love these! �� which gelish colours are they? I can't wait to go in a design course with gelish, went on my gelish course last week so practising lots now!! xVx

thanks, I go on my gelish course a week on saturday cant wait!! the main pink for the tip is go girl, i messed up the dots!! lol on my index and ring finger with the bows on is gossip girl and thumb middle and little is passion. i didnt realise til id done it!! lol

These r calgel extensions and konad on ring finger. Newly qualified so not the best!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326981816.523935.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326981816.523935.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 527
Did these last night after seeing a post by The Ed. They are not exactly the same but I am really pleased with them. Not perfect but good enough for me :cool:. It's Shellac Studio White and Black Pool.

**FKA michelleharman**
I just love these, I think they are cute and sweet!

these are mine i got a little bored of natural tips so decided to have a little play with gelish and acrylic not the best of nails but im still training so thats my excuse! haha. love this thread so many talented techs makes me green with envy!!
Another super cute mani, well done Miss LB!!!

These are what I have on:

This is from the new Layla Hologram Collection #08 "Flash Black". I love it, my nails look freaking awesome (even though I say it myself :o).

I just love these, I think they are cute and sweet!

Another super cute mani, well done Miss LB!!!

Thanks Picchi :Love:...and your nails are imaculate as usual, very unusual effect :cool:

This is from the new Layla Hologram Collection #08 "Flash Black". I love it, my nails look freaking awesome (even though I say it myself :o).

WOW!! those are awesome just tried looking for some on the net, low and behold the uk is behind! :(

I changed mines other night and thought would play around with new dotting tools. Did natural nail overlay with acrylic as my nails have grown so long and painted red and silver with dots x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326996285.985713.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326996285.985713.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 520
these are what i have on:

this is from the new layla hologram collection #08 "flash black". I love it, my nails look freaking awesome (even though i say it myself :o).

love them !

As usual, Picchi, you've managed to out do yourself again! These are absolutely beautiful.

thanks, I go on my gelish course a week on saturday cant wait!! the main pink for the tip is go girl, i messed up the dots!! lol on my index and ring finger with the bows on is gossip girl and thumb middle and little is passion. i didnt realise til id done it!! lol

Their really lovely & u can't tell! Will have to practise! Ull love ur gelish course, where snouts ru? xVx

Playing around with gelish and KonadImageUploadedBySalonGeek1327012255.175497.jpg!😃

Just done french shellac using purple purple and added some little hearts and stars!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1327014069.079746.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1327014069.079746.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 481
Some simple art on Gelish rendevous

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1327014495.787030.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1327014495.787030.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 435
Had this for about 4 days now.

Attachments

• IMAG0050.jpg