What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have lilac and pink marbelling today, not sure how to upload a picture, anyone know? It says feature disabled by forum administrator!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

Android users cant upload pics from there phones only iphone users, I'm an android User and a premmie and its flipping annoying! There are a couple of threads knocking about on this but I'm on my phone app and shellacing my nails so cant search for them Atm to link in as I'm commenting whilst hand is in the lamp :) xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Android users cant upload pics from there phones only iphone users, I'm an android User and a premmie and its flipping annoying! There are a couple of threads knocking about on this but I'm on my phone app and shellacing my nails so cant search for them Atm to link in as I'm commenting whilst hand is in the lamp :) xx
This is dedication lol:D!!!

Lol that made me laugh! Thank you anyway xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

Shellac Blackpool Rock layered with Negligee and etched design on ring finger x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1329669200.098066.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1329669200.098066.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 839
Gelish Caution with dotty ring finger. First time I've tried this colour and love it!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1329669817.700538.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1329669817.700538.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 725
Haha I have to do something for 2 mins whilst my hand is under the lamp lol!! Picchi...watch this space as I will be uploading a pic of my nails that I have stamped with layla twilight ;) xx

Here is a pic of the nails that i was doing whilst i replied earlier, shellac black pool stamped with layla holo mercury twilight polish. I also have a 'stick' type thing taken in a different light. the pictures dont quite do the design justice as they were taken by electric light and i haven't yet had an opportunity to take one under sunlight, but if you think the pics look ok, they look better in daylight :)

Holo nails1.jpg Holo swatch.jpg

Last edited:
Haha I have to do something for 2 mins whilst my hand is under the lamp lol!! Picchi...watch this space as I will be uploading a pic of my nails that I have stamped with layla twilight ;) xx

Here is a pic of the nails that i was doing whilst i replied earlier, shellac black pool stamped with layla holo mercury twilight polish. I also have a 'stick' type thing taken in a different light. the pictures dont quite do the design justice as they were taken by electric light and i haven't yet had an opportunity to take one under sunlight, but if you think the pics look ok, they look better in daylight :)

View attachment 12221 View attachment 12222

:D love

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1329693018.475321.jpg
First attempt at konad! Couldn't decide which stamp to use so did one on each hand lol

I neeeeeeeeeed holographic polish. These look fabulous!

Shellac hot pop pink with VIP gold status , konad , and S crystal elements .
Was loosely going for a st paddy theme, lol
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1329698879.629375.jpg

Pink and White with sparkles orly gel fx I'm loving these colours xxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1329699390.882084.jpg

OMG these are beautiful! I am going to have to try, if the sun comes out and you have a moment please take a quick pic :D

Shellac Blackpool Rock layered with Negligee and etched design on ring finger x

Love your etching...very professional looking :D. Mine always looks a bit wobbly...need to practice :sad:

Latest posts

Back