What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a go today at some engraving on my rock stars with gelish. Love these!!!

toes.jpg

I have these on at the moment:

6810599282_9ffe50f94a.jpg

WJcon #11 with Color Club Sugarplum Fairy sponged on.

I haven't found the time yet but I am going to stamp this mani to an inch of it's life :D

i cant wait to be able to do some as beautiful as these!!!!!

Bud, I love your nails!! : )

Mine..
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1330980544.508883.jpg

This is my first full set of shellac rockstars.
Tropix Shellac with a pinky-orange holo glitter and Swarovski crystals.

I'm pretty chuffed with them! I'm usually totally rubbish at doing my own nails!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1330982093.830688.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1330982093.830688.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 689
These are my first attempt at glitter fades and a stiletto!
Wow! The glitter fade just blows me away, how do you get the color gradient so smooth?

Shellac with rockstar ring finger :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1330985260.525172.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1330985260.525172.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 387
What is the main colour you've used? Is it the silver? X

It's Cityscape the light grey with Silver VIP Status over the top. It's beautiful on, camera doesn't do it justice!
Rhiannon x

I have these on at the moment:

6810599282_9ffe50f94a.jpg

WJcon #11 with Color Club Sugarplum Fairy sponged on.

I haven't found the time yet but I am going to stamp this mani to an inch of it's life :D

Stunning as always Picchi xx

Hi Picchi,
I'm pleased you like them! I just added each colour slightly on top of the last colour to try and blend them together. I'm an absolute novice but I have to say, I'm kinda chuffed with what I've done. Everyone that's seen them have gone crazy, I've had lots of clients ask for them for up coming weddings! 😊

Had these for 8 days now...Shellac Decadence with MB (Konad style) stamping...

Attachments

• IMG_0526.jpg
    IMG_0526.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 486
  • IMG_0528.jpg
    IMG_0528.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 349
I'm sporting a lovely set of red Gelish Magnetos at the moment. Very nice :)

I still have th slanted black with holo bows on ar the moment but the new shellac colours are winging their way to me as we speak so will have some new ones to show soon :) x

Hi fellow geeks,

I am a newbie too all of this but I have been having a nosy around the site for the past few days and have learnt quite a lot. I came across this thread and found it to be inspirational! It is amazing what can be done with some polish! I thought I would share with you what I am sporting...I am currently working towards my Diploma so there is still quite a lot of work to be done to get up to the standards of some of you...:biggrin:

Alison xx

Attachments

• IMAG0198.jpg
    IMAG0198.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 464
Hi fellow geeks,

I am a newbie too all of this but I have been having a nosy around the site for the past few days and have learnt quite a lot. I came across this thread and found it to be inspirational! It is amazing what can be done with some polish! I thought I would share with you what I am sporting...I am currently working towards my Diploma so there is still quite a lot of work to be done to get up to the standards of some of you...:biggrin:

Alison xx
Alison they are beautiful.

Latest posts

Back