What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Infils on my nails- bored stuck in traffic x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334130083.982920.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334130083.982920.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 542
These are todays

Attachments

• 577622_10151485352540363_688980362_23871919_2013458790_n.jpg
    577622_10151485352540363_688980362_23871919_2013458790_n.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 497
Leopard print shellac.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334143295.315657.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334143295.315657.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 595
Wow, I love those Leopard print shellacs, how did you do them?

Tropix base then using nail art brushes, Blackpool, purple purple and hotski to tchotchke. Glad you like them :) x

Had another little play with my nails! Now sporting square holo glitter on ring finger! X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334153135.742382.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334153135.742382.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 492
Not mine, but I just got a bit creative with my friends nails. Could be neater, I know :/

Dita Von Tees inspired Shellac with a Rockstar ring fingernail :)

Really funky x

Had another little play with my nails! Now sporting square holo glitter on ring finger! X

I really like the effect of the glitter holo under the konad! It almost looks like you randomly filled in a few boxes of the stamp, which thinking about it is a cool idea...

Leopard print shellac.
Fantastic!!!

A set I have done today love the blue x
Pinky these are divine:Love:!!! I love the colors, unusual but they work so well, the glitter is just fabulous and the bow is a perfect finishing touch!

*does happy dance* picchi likes my nails :biggrin::biggrin:
Oh you so silly :hug:. Your nails had great margins and I thought the blue polish with the glass flecks was super!!!

IMG_20120408_124538.jpg

I'm trying to nurse my nails back to health with Shellac after umm, improper removal, (I know I know) I love my blingy foil nails though :)

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using SalonGeek
I don't know if I can convey how much I need these holo and bling-tastic nail foils!!!! Can you please let me know where you got them?

I was playing around the other night and came up with this - Peacock inspired nail art :biggrin:
Wow, this is art!

Silver & pink leopard print konad. :)
I have never seen this color combination before and it's a wonderful surprise that it works so well, I really like this!

Not sure if mine have uploaded but I'm wearing the new gelish candy land collection......very very random but it has had my clients going Candy Land Crazy xx
I love skittles nails, they make me smile and feel happy :biggrin:

Thought I'd go a bit spring like
I saw this a week or so ago and loved it sooo much!!! I'm so sorry I only got to comment on it now :hug: 10/10 seriously I love these!

Fancied a change. Gelish hot rod red design
This is just so elegant, I really love the effect you created!

I have these at the moment, they were my first go at water marbling
This was your first try?!?! OMG amazing!!! I gave this a try and my poor kitten ended up with a multi colored tail :eek:.

My first PROPER go at almond shaped L&P enhancements.

I put Shellac over the top to show off 2 services in one go ;)
Iced Cappuccino with Black Pool tips.
These remind me of the Channel nails from last year. I love how you did them, they are simply spectacular:Love::Love::Love:!!!

I really like the effect of the glitter holo under the konad! It almost looks like you randomly filled in a few boxes of the stamp, which thinking about it is a cool idea...

Funnily enough picchi, that's how I did it! Lots of small squares! Hence why iv only done one! Too time consuming!

Funnily enough picchi, that's how I did it! Lots of small squares! Hence why iv only done one! Too time consuming!

It looks fabulous!! I can understand why it took forever, but the effect is really pretty!

I have to admit that I thought you did a base with a glitter holo polish and then stamped over it *picchi looks around shyly*

I'm rocking these right now:

NP7kF.jpg

Kiko #275 stamped with Layla #05 "Jade Groove", konad plate m83.

I have always wanted to try a holo polish over black and I'm so happy I gave it a go. It was not easy to photograph but the effect is super visible on my nails. I could not stop looking at them today :biggrin:

This pic is without any topcoat as I feared that it would dull the holo effect.

I saw this a week or so ago and loved it sooo much!!! I'm so sorry I only got to comment on it now :hug: 10/10 seriously I love these!
Thank you 😊 xxx

It looks fabulous!! I can understand why it took forever, but the effect is really pretty!

I have to admit that I thought you did a base with a glitter holo polish and then stamped over it *picchi looks around shyly*

I know,It would have made my life alot easier, but had the brain wave after I did the konad! But il definatly be doing it all over the other nails next time!

Here are 2 sets I have recently done :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334181368.760559.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334181368.760559.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 530
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334181387.599542.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334181387.599542.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 496

Latest posts

Back