What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you stick your crystals onto your shellac? And did they last? X

Thankyou silver witch,lolly I done base and two colours coats pressed my crystals into second un cured colour coat and cured. Applied topcoat a little thicker on my ring finger.
After about a week I lost some crystals from around the outside but not to many! So lasted pretty well. :)

Thankyou silver witch,lolly I done base and two colours coats pressed my crystals into second un cured colour coat and cured. Applied topcoat a little thicker on my ring finger.
After about a week I lost some crystals from around the outside but not to many! So lasted pretty well. :)

Thank you :). Yeah I set mines into uncured top coat and cured and then two coats ontop. And I've lost a few from the outside. X

IMG_20120408_124538.jpg

I'm trying to nurse my nails back to health with Shellac after umm, improper removal, (I know I know) I love my blingy foil nails though :)

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using SalonGeek

i cant compete. acrylics, french tips!

It's not a competition! A well balanced and structured French nail can be just as stunning as glitter, nail art etc!

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

It's not a competition! A well balanced and structured French nail can be just as stunning as glitter, nail art etc!

Agreed! This thread is about inspiration more than anything else and learning new techniques that maybe we didn't know about. Please don't anyone feel they can't join in by showing their work because they think it's inferior, we are ALL learning :hug:

In that case then...lol.ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334079835.707152.jpg
French gel overlay with rhinestones.

Agreed! This thread is about inspiration more than anything else and learning new techniques that maybe we didn't know about. Please don't anyone feel they can't join in by showing their work because they think it's inferior, we are ALL learning :hug:

I agree, this thread is for fun and inspiration, I'm a bit rubbish but love taking inspiration and trying new things thanks to this thread, even if your not so good, you may have ideas or techniques that others can adapt to suit themselves even if they are seasoned pros and vice versa for less confident nailers :)

Silver chrome shellac with foil.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334088714.617686.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334088714.617686.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 672
Gelish sweet chocolate with gold, silver and bronze foils...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334090023.407309.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334090023.407309.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 1,129
My nails have shot up since having shellac on.
Now I have tutti frutti with konad.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334090240.677153.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334090240.677153.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 483
Well done for posting :hug: Nice smile lines. How long did your crystals stay put?

Thankyou!
Well some have been on for over a week but I'm a terrible picker so I look around and one will have pinged off where I picked at it! I swear I'm doing it subconsciously!
Some are staying on well though.

A set I have done today love the blue x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334102006.935853.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334102006.935853.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 587

Latest posts

Back