What's everyone buying at the beauty show?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha love this... your all chatting on here & your in the same building lol xx

Just come out of Professional Beauty and on the tube. My whole body is aching. I think I need a little sleep.....zzzzzzzz

P.s. Did anybody over spend? Did anybody see the girls from Made in Chelsea and Joey Essex from Towie? Did anybody else go all shy when Samuel Sweet was in close proximity?
All the above are relevant to me!! Eek! *Excited scream*

Omg did you not dive on top of joey Essex & get yourself arrested?! I would be in the cells right now lol x

Frankie essex was there too

Sent from my GT-S5363 using SalonGeek

what were the cnd sweetsquared specials at the show? i off there tomoz?????

what were the cnd sweetsquared specials at the show? i off there tomoz?????

Just got back from the show and my god was I glad to get away from all that trolley/bag dodging lol. But was such a good day!!

The offers from S2 were the whole shellac kit (lamp, 22 colours, scrub fresh, cuticle away, wraps and I think remover!? Sorry if I've forgotten anything) that was a really good deal!!
They had new colours plus free tropix
10 minx designs plus 3 free for a good price!!!
And I think they may have had a lumos deal too!?

I just modified to not how price as thought maybe not a good idea as its an open forum :/ but REALLY good deals is all ill say ;) Can't find my leaflet but I'm pretty sure I'm not too far wrong with anything included! Have a fab day tomorrow! X P.S comfy shoes are a MUST lol

Had a fantastic day. Got all my gelish! I was 3rd in the que this moring and within 5 mins literally i spent £170 lol aww wel im a happy geek.

Going tomorrow. Going to get the new Shellac colours but want to get some Gelish bits, so were there any offers on the Nail Harmony stand? I want to get their LED light but not sure if they are selling it there as well as the Magneto collection and several new colours.

Was there anything there that was a surprise and a must buy?

Hope you all had a good day and are looking forward to a relaxing evening putting your feet up with a glass or three of vino and trying not to think how much you have spent!! :wink2:

Lamps there.. all colours are there and magneto all there. Dont forget to ask for posters when you spend over £100 and i also got a free gelish pin for my uniform. Everything is 20% off and an extra 10% if you have a gelish t.shirt on at counter.

Got the new shellac colours plus some extra ones we needed. Got some PR wax and bits, and some new varnishes for my other salon.
Also got Clarins goody bags and a bottle of nouvatan. Not a bad haul considering I had hubby with me with his scowl every time I got my purse out!

Jaysus, that was hectic. We got there at three o'clock and it was much more busy than I'd hoped.
No Minx lamp deals, so I spent less than expected. I left S2 until last and I could see that the queue had died down. It was nice being entertained by Shellac manicures on the way around though.

I bought Shellac, ACG, a footspa, Kooky wraps, China Glaze and I can't remember anything else!

Back at the hotel now, ready for food before the comedy club tonight:)

We were so lucky with when we got there, 5 more minutes and we would have been queuing for ages, probably a good hour or more but we were near the front of the queue to get in this morning and as soon as the doors opened, we were right by the S2 stand and waited for no more than 5 minutes to be served. Looked behind us and wow, queue was massive, have never seen anything like it, made me giggle, it was like a swarm of people running for S2 stand and no where else :D
Met the gorgeous Mrs Geek and said a very quick hello to busybee32 as they were crazy busy, it was mad!! Didn't see any other Geeks, but then I don't know what you all look like :D

Had a great time, got my new Shellac colours and a couple of extras that I needed, plus a few new Minx designs and got sucked into buying a foundation because I am an advertisers dream and can't resist a bit of hard sell and I believe what they tell me. We'll see if it's as good as she made it out to be Lol! :lol:
Oh and Hubby enjoyed himself too, he was getting rather a lot of attention from the T-Shirt he was wearing that says: Man Flu.....women just don't get it. Many people finding it very amusing and telling him so :rolleyes:
Really pleased I went and wasn't as pushy/shovey as I thought it was going to be so shall save up some money for the next one ;)

Are the shellac deals worth going for ladies? Do you have to purchase a lot of colours for a good discount?

X

Lamps there.. all colours are there and magneto all there. Dont forget to ask for posters when you spend over £100 and i also got a free gelish pin for my uniform. Everything is 20% off and an extra 10% if you have a gelish t.shirt on at counter.

Brilliant!! Looks like an expensive day tomorrow then!! I will be looking at all those, the new Shellac colours, some extra shellac colours I need and some Minx designs.

My hubby is with me, but he likes spending more than I do..... that's what the hypnotist told him anyway!! :biggrin:

Planky, were you one of the ones who sprinted in? I was about 10th in the queue by S2 entrance! :)

Didn't see any other Geeks, but then I don't know what you all look like :D

I think I saw u Claire, were u wearing glasses? Ur hubby's tshirt made me laugh :D

I just got back home. The S2 stand was my our first stop and I pretty much hit my spending limit by the time we left it. I was under strict instruction from one of my clients to say hello to Liza Smith but I couldn't bring myself to interrupt as they were all just so busy! It's a shame there were no offers on the Minx lamps as if there had been I am pretty sure my boss would have been sucked into investing as she was really very hesitant to walk away even after seeing the cost of the lamp alone.

Overall it was a fun day and once we got everything we wanted it was nice just walking around and seeing what else there was. We may not be saying that tomorrow though, as we had some spray tan samples thrown at us and as none of us do it it could have interesting results! :biggrin:

Planky, were you one of the ones who sprinted in? I was about 10th in the queue by S2 entrance! :)

Lol, possibly :o I just left my husband and legged it :D hahahaha

I think I saw u Claire, were u wearing glasses? Ur hubby's tshirt made me laugh :D

Lol, yes, that was us, oooo it's a bit freaky that everyone knew who I was but I didn't know who you were!! Lol! You should have said Hi! :) Yes, he quite likes that T-Shirt himself, so many people laughing at it, was quite funny!

Oh god, glad to be home! My legs and back really ache! It was a great day, went with my sister and bought some PR waxes, some waxing bits and pieces, nail polishes and a new uniform.
Those who go tomorrow have fun, you will enjoy it and as already said comfy shoes are a must!

Latest posts

Back