What's the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you during a treatment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha these are hilarious lol

I sneezed in front of a client before and gobbed on the floor!!! It just about missed her cause when I sneeze I mean I sneeze lol
Good job she was a good laugh cause we were in stitches lol My nose also dripped on a clients head one time doing eyelashes and thank goodness I was cleansing off her eye make up first with damp pads so covered it up by saying they were dripping hahaha

at a manicure party getting up from my chair to straighten the protective floor covering which was curled and knocking half the products inc bowl of water from my little table onto the floor!! :0

Whilst doing a Hollywood me and my client we're chatting, she mentioned she'd had her lips tattooed (meaning make-up) I then stared straight at her labia :-/
We spent the next 10 minutes crying with laughter!

1. Had a cold and my nose dripped into the client's sugar scrub.
  2. Priest who came in for a regular mani/pedi appointment every two weeks with another tech (she called out sick that day) experienced a very obvious erection during his foot massage. He tried to cover up his embarrassment to no avail. He apologized and what did I say? "Don't worry about it. I know it's hard.....Jesus." .........."Wish he'd come right about now. Damn it!"

The Priest is on my book tonight for a mani/pedi.

He specifically requested ME! :eek:

The Priest is on my book tonight for a mani/pedi.

He specifically requested ME! :eek:

What in the world are you doing to that priest? Seems like he is getting very special treatments from you...!:biggrin:

What in the world are you doing to that priest? Seems like he is getting very special treatments from you...!:biggrin:

He better tip me well...for a happy ending!!!!!

He better tip me well...for a happy ending!!!!!

Oh my word Tammie, you better get on your knees tonight.

To pray for forgiveness!!

x

Oh my word Tammie, you better get on your knees tonight.

To pray for forgiveness!!

x

Oh Lawwwwdyyyy!!! I'm glad you added that last bit!!! LMFAO

No you had better not get on your knees! Nobody wants a mouthful from a priest :lol::lol::lol:
He really likes you, he wants to marry you, la la la la la

No you had better not get on your knees! Nobody wants a mouthful from a priest :lol::lol::lol:

I am soooo reporting you!

:eek:

Last summer I was doing a Hot Stone Massage and had taken my shoes off so that I made less noise padding about in my flip flops.
Well, half-way through the treatment I dropped a stone on my toe. I threw my head backwards with the pain (and the effort of not swearing out loud) and smacked my head off a wall. That dislodged a CD case which was perched on a shelf above. It came tumbling down, fell into the hot water heater and splashed me. I could see it all in slow motion, but was helpless to do anything.
The client was on the couch shaking with laughter and I gave up trying to maintain the illusion of tranquility and calm.
The bruised toenail only grew out after New Year, but I still cringe when I remember that day !!!!!

just read through from the start, this one had me in tears! can see it being the kind of thing i'd do! x

I just finished having a laugh with my last client, lucky she saw the funny side. I have a magnifying lamp in my wax room that is attached to the wall on a bracket. I was waxing the back of my clients legs and I guess the lamp started to break away from the wall. Neither of us saw it happen but it must of just slowly fallen down and the head of the lamp came down and slapped her on the bum :biggrin: After I'd managed to unplug it and remove it from the wall and make sure she was ok we were laughing about what happened. She said that because it happened so quickly and she didn't see it coming that for a second she thought I'd slapped her on the bum.

I was mortified but we had a good laugh afterwards. Ugh now I have to get a builder to fix the hole in the wall.

Right, I've dug this thread up again because I need to have a good laugh after the cr*p day I have had today! I gave someone a hollywood instead of a Brazilian, and also painted someone's nails in the wrong colour. Glass of vino, in fact the bottle now awaits my company....:)

Right, I've dug this thread up again because I need to have a good laugh after the cr*p day I have had today! I gave someone a hollywood instead of a Brazilian, and also painted someone's nails in the wrong colour. Glass of vino, in fact the bottle now awaits my company....:)

Ha ha ha ha what did the lady say when she looked down..."errr where has it all gone?"

Enjoy your vino!

Ha ha ha ha what did the lady say when she looked down..."errr where has it all gone?"

Enjoy your vino!

I told her "it" was all in the bin and whether she wanted me to draw it on with my eye pencil. Unfortunately, she didnt have my sense of humour. Lmao! Well what else can I do????

Oh no! Lol...i've done a hollywood instead of a brazilian before :o Got too carried away chatting i think.
The lady didn't say anything and i didn't realise until it came time to pay...i looked in my diary to double check the total and nearly died.

Brilliant thread btw xx

I told her "it" was all in the bin and whether she wanted me to draw it on with my eye pencil. Unfortunately, she didnt have my sense of humour. Lmao! Well what else can I do????

Lol (draw it on with your eye pencil!!!) Hope she wasn't that upset as she didn't have your sense of humour. I don't see any point in Brazilian anyway. Hope you feel better soon?

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back