whats with all the hunky new avatars?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just added me little hunkydunky.......phwoarrrrr

Sorry babe he is mine, how do you like the pose?
:lol::lol:

Isn't that pic from a Cosmopolitan centerfold years ago? I seem to remember those wrinkly dogs (is that what's in his lap?)

LOL

ps: didnt know he had a twin, are you for real?

Isn't that pic from a Cosmopolitan centerfold years ago? I seem to remember those wrinkly dogs (is that what's in his lap?)

LOL

ps: didnt know he had a twin, are you for real?

PMSL:lol:, V you are sooooo funny. No I was talking about someone else who has a twin, not "The Hoff"!

I just found the picture on the net and I don't have a clue whats in his lap!!!!!
I am laughing so hard now I might go in to labour!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Not to be outdone ladies - it has taken me a while, but don't you think he's worth it!

This gorgeous specimen is never of the tele in my house!

He has limitless energy and stamina................:eek:

Sorry babe he is mine, how do you like the pose?

Loving it!!! :lol: I'm missing the 'tight leather jacket - Knight Rider' look though - PMSL!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I found a man worthy of my avatar!!!
Ryan Phillipe:Grope: -PHWOOOOOAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!!!

:green:

Loving it!!! :lol: I'm missing the 'tight leather jacket - Knight Rider' look though - PMSL!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He wears it when we are in bed!

He wears it when we are in bed!

EEWWW! How could you !! :hug:

Not my cup of tea Love, you can have him xx

Not to be outdone ladies - it has taken me a while, but don't you think he's worth it!

This gorgeous specimen is never of the tele in my house!

He has limitless energy and stamina................:eek:
I love watching Sportacus, he is so fit lol!

EEWWW! How could you !! :hug:

Not my cup of tea Love, you can have him xx

PMSL :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Are you being jealous hun?!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA What are you lot like!!! Anyone would think we look at hunks in trunks all day:lol:

I really need to find out how this picture thing works and join the club and find a hunk.

We should have a vote at the end to see who found the best hunk (maybe invite them to a geek meet!)

Yeh, lets do a poll!

PMSL :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Are you being jealous hun?!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

God No!

I would rather spend the night sleeping in Kit than sleeping with him :lol:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA What are you lot like!!! Anyone would think we look at hunks in trunks all day:lol:

I really need to find out how this picture thing works and join the club and find a hunk.

We should have a vote at the end to see who found the best hunk (maybe invite them to a geek meet!)

That's easy, it has to be Jac's Anthony pic. I'll arrange the geek meet and give you all the wrong location :rolleyes: . But I'll give him the right location!!

God No!

I would rather spend the night sleeping in Kit than sleeping with him :lol:

Don't you love my "hoffmister"?:cry:

mines still tink.... im a creature of habbit... so tink stays ;)

Yep ~ me too - Nemos sticking around!

This is mighty confusing I dont know who any of you are now :eek:

Latest posts

Back