What's your favourite cake?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also any cake eaten during the Christmas season is completely calorie and fat free.

Reminder to myself - send memo to my ass.

Send one to mine while you're at it.........PLEASE!!!

Send one to mine while you're at it.........PLEASE!!!

Says the woman who can still fit into the same pants from 10 years ago!!!:Love:

Skinny witch (She says under her breath)

Here's a memo for your ass....EXPAND!!!!!

Says the woman who can still fit into the same pants from 10 years ago!!!:Love:

Skinny witch (She says under her breath)

Here's a memo for your ass....EXPAND!!!!!

It can hear you. It is obeying.
(from the sadly not-so-skinny witch)

It can hear you. It is obeying.
(from the sadly not-so-skinny witch)

On a side note, I have spoken to my evil twin Jacquelineanna, and she is apparently still alive. However, her priorities are not in order. She is choosing work over SG.

I have had a serious talk with her and she is trying to re-prioritize her life so that she may return to us most expeditiously.

Right now I'm eating my second choc chip muffin. They're not small either. I barely inhaled air, just scrummy choc chip muffin! I. Must. Stop.........

Usually I love strawberry cheesecake or choc fudge cake or brownie.....

Mmmmmmmmm......back to the muffin ....I'll feel sick in a min....

Oh how I love cakes. Pretty much any cakes really. I had two wedding cakes [/greedypig]

I made the Christmas cake today. It is still in the oven, baking slowly and filling the house full of its gorgeous aroma! I love making it, feeding it with brandy and the double layering of marzipan , then of course the icing! Yummy!

Oh how I love cakes. Pretty much any cakes really. I had two wedding cakes [/greedypig]

I made the Christmas cake today. It is still in the oven, baking slowly and filling the house full of its gorgeous aroma! I love making it, feeding it with brandy and the double layering of marzipan , then of course the icing! Yummy!

Did you have to give such a detailed description? Like liquor to alcohols....this.

Did you have to give such a detailed description? Like liquor to alcohols....this.

Ha ha! I put extra almonds and extra glacé cherries in it too! I ate a fair bit of the ingredients whilst making it though.

Ha ha! I put extra almonds and extra glacé cherries in it too! I ate a fair bit of the ingredients whilst making it though.

Since you're so cruel, here's memo for your backside as well... EXPAND!!!!

Latest posts

Back