What's your favourite cake?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh guys you're making me hungry!!!

Mmmm lemon cupcakes from Costa are pretty amazing and I make a mean chocolate fudge cake! Do jam doughnuts count as cakes?! I looove jam doughnuts!
Rhiannonx

Oh and profiteroles and tiramisu and cream horns, vanilla slices... Ice cream cakes the do in Southern Italy... Mmm

Apple Strudel drowning in custard...

Oh baby...

Mmm vanilla slices, do you think its acceptable to eat one at 11.45? :)

Mmm vanilla slices, do you think its acceptable to eat one at 11.45? :)

YES!!!! There is no time limit on cakey goodness!

Oh and i have no idea what a yumyum is :(

A yumyum is a ring doughnut type but is long as opposed to round and is slightly twisty.

It's just so damn sexy...

I'll have to remember that for the future when someone tells me i shouldn't eat cake at this time of night :lol:

Perhaps not everyone knows this, but cake eaten at night contains no calories.

That also goes for chatting online and eating cake. Zero calories in cyberspace.

That also goes for chatting online and eating cake. Zero calories in cyberspace.

Also eating cake whilst standing up doesn't count. And eating something slowly during the day doesn't count - ie couple bites in morning, one bite at lunch time and then finishing the rest in the evening - doesn't count. It also doesn't count when eating in kitchen or when actually cooking it!

Also eating cake whilst standing up doesn't count. And eating something slowly during the day doesn't count - ie couple bites in morning, one bite at lunch time and then finishing the rest in the evening - doesn't count. It also doesn't count when eating in kitchen or when actually cooking it!

Exactly! It's good to know some people know the rules :D

Also; if you eat a cake that isn't your favourite, but you eat it just because it's there, then there are no calories.

Also; if you eat a cake that isn't your favourite, but you eat it just because it's there, then there are no calories.

Thats good to know, that means all the cakes ive eaten recently have had no calories in then :lol:

I love Italian Zippoli, like a doughnut but loopy and made with potato... Mmm

Don't really do the traditional fruity stuff but I love a bit of malt loaf, hot x bun and Christmas pud drowned in custard.

My wedding cake was a Malteaser cake mmm

Birthday cake! Mmm! I always try and make sure there's plenty left over after my childrens parties - cant beat a lovely big slice of Madeira birthday cake with a cuppa :)

Sent from my X10i using SalonGeek

Chocolate gateau you get at places like Toby Carvery, i can't seem to buy one like it in Tesco, although that is the only place I looked haha

I was totally aware of this; however, my ass refuses to believe it.

Also any cake eaten during the Christmas season is completely calorie and fat free.

Reminder to myself - send memo to my ass.

Latest posts

Back